Chapter 1- Going to earth

Prologue
Karina woke with a start, she glanced at herself in the mirror and yawned. She got out of bed and went to get changed, she chose her black skull dress and some grey tights. She untied her long blonde hair and let it fall over her shoulders.
She heard her name being called downstairs, she rolled her eyes and walked down.
"Hey Karina, we need you to do something for us." Ludo beckoned toffee over.
Toffee nodded.
"Your the perfect person for the job."
"Get on with it." Karina rolled her eyes.
"We need you to go down to earth, and befriend a human."
"Why?" She folded her arms.
"Because we need to do an experiment, to see if we can turn them into a magical being."
Karina nodded "When am I leaving?"
"Now, put these on." Ludo threw her a bag.
She headed back to her room and looked in the bag.
She pulled out a green dress and some pink tights.
"Ew." Karina muttered.
She put he dress to the side and looked inside the bag again.
There was some pink heart stickers to go over the hearts on her cheeks and blue contacts to cover her green eyes.
She scowled.
She put the clothes on and looked at herself in the mirror, "Why am I doing this." She moaned quietly.
She headed back downstairs and toffee laughed at her "She looks stupid."
"You are an exchange student from America and your name is star butterfly, now go."