Chapter 11- Back to earth

Karina managed a smiled and walked over to the stone table.
"Karina, are you ok?"
She looked down on me and shook her head.
"I'm sorry if I made things worse for you, I didn't want to leave you Karina, b-because I love you."
She placed her hand on my cheek, "I love you to, Marco." She smiled weakly as I watched the warmth come back to her face.
Toffee was watching in horror at the scene unfolding before him.
"Karina! What are you doing!"
"Shut up toffina." She growled and walked over to him.
She pulled her wand out from her pocket and muttered a few words which I couldn't make out.
Toffee whimpered and fell to the floor.
She walked back over to me, "Thank you Marco."
I nodded and she walked over to toffees body, taking a small key and unlocking my chains.
"I don't know if this will work but." She placed her hand on my cheek and I felt the pain leave my body.
"Better?" She whispered.
I nodded and stood up, brushing myself off.
"Wanna go back to earth now?" She laughed faintly.
"Sure." I followed her outside and she blasted a fire spell on the castle as we walked outside.
"You gonna miss this place Karina?"
"Nope." She smiled and we turned around to face the ruins of the castle.
I wrapped my arm around her and she snuggled up to me.
"Soooo, your offer still on for that date?" She giggled.