Chapter 10- Marco gets caught

He pulled another stool out and patted it.
I sat down and looked around, I'd never seen the lab before.
He looked into my eyes and it made me feel weary so I looked away.
"Stop struggling Karina, this is your life now, you've ruined it by letting that earthling go." He scowled at me and pulled my head to face him.
He held my head in place as I felt all the emotion and life being sucked out of me.
And then it was blank.
I opened my eyes and found myself on the floor of my room. I didn't have the energy to move so I stayed put, until toffee came into my room.
"You ready?"
My mind was blank and I couldn't think straight, I found myself following him down into the living room.
"Sit." He spoke harshly.
I couldn't control any part of my body, so I just sat down and gulped loudly.
"Your little friend has turned up to save you." He pointed to the corner of the room.
Marco was chained up to the wall, blood pouring from the wounds on his face.
"Marco?"
He slowly opened his eyes. "Karina?"
I stared at him blankly.
Marcos pov
I looked at Karina as she stared at me blankly, I could see the pain in her eyes.
The pain from my wounds got the better of me and I gave up and fainted.
The next time I woke up I was lying on a stone table, Karina and toffee were standing above me.
"Karina, get the mixture."
She nodded and dragged her feet over to another table.
"Karina, please don't do this." I watched as she fiddled with lots of bottles on the table, looking at there labels.
"She has no choice, she is being controlled now, and you can't do anything about it."
Karina was still looking for the bottle.
"Hurry up Karina!"
She turned around and stared at me again, she had the bottle in her hand.
"Why did you come back marco?"
"Because Karina is my friend, and I love her, I didn't want to leave her."
Karina dropped the bottle and gasped quietly.
"Karina! You idiot! Clean it up!" Toffee shouted.
She shook her head.
"Clean it up!" Toffee got up and walked over to her.
"Why isn't this stupid mind control working!?" He screamed to old man who was sitting in the corner.
"Karina?" I shouted her, she looked over to me, still clearly confused by her surroundings.