Chapter Two: The Desert At Night.

Pyra stood gently against a railing, looking over to the Blue's area. She slowly removed her fireproof suit, stretching in the clothes she wore beneath. She rubbed her eyes, revealing piercingly bright blue eyes. Her small hands gripped the railing, slowly moving to sit on the railing, gracefully moving with her small build underneath the large suit. She wore green cargo pants and a white tank top, just as she did without her fireproof suit. The darkness of light and the gentle moon only enhanced and defined her dark hair and bright eyes. She closed her eyes and hummed gently, moving off the railing to sit against it inside the rickity balcony. Then, she heard a footstep.

Clunk.

Clunk.

The sound of leather shoes carefully walking came to her ears. Slowly, slowly, someone was creeping toward her. She forced herself to keep her eyes closed, lest it be an enemy. She quickly opened her eyes, and looked straight up at the tall, mysterious man in the blue suit and blue ski mask.

"S-!" "Shhh." The spy was now holding a finger to her lips.

"Be silent, lest you bring the fury of red upon me." The spy smiled slyly, his cigarette shifting in his mouth.

"That was my intention." She scowled, whispering quietly.

"Then if you value your life, you'll change your intent, Pyro." He laughed softly, then moved his hand back to his pistol.

Quickly she reached to his sleeve, taking his knife from him, along with the pistol from his belt.

"Now you're helpless." She smirked, then paused. "Sit down by me for a little while." The spy paused, and then sat by her, and she looked at him.

"Why are even here, Spy?" She looked at him and reached out to touch his face, his rough features, dark brown eyes. The spy very slowly turned his head away.

"I... I got trapped. When you claimed the point. I got trapped." He shook his head, gently. "Now I suppose you'll end up killing me."

Slowly, oh so slowly, Pyra shook her head.

"No. I don't think I will." The spy looked up, startled.

"Why? Its your job to kill Blues, isn't it?" Pyra simply nodded. "Yes, but... Not during the night. This is the peace-time. I'll let you live until the morning and you can rejoin your team."

The spy gently put his hand on her shoulder, and looked deep into her eyes.

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I did not expect such kindness from a Red." Pyra leaned over and left a gentle kiss on the man's lips.

"I did not expect a blue could be so... Normal." Pyra paused then blushed as she saw the spy's face had turned entirely red, and slightly annoyed.

"What is your.. Name, spy?" He looked around quietly.

"First, you Pyro."

"Close." Pyra laughed very lightly. "My names Pyra."

"My name is Alexander DeMoine. Alex or Al, if you will." The spy gently took her hands in his. "I owe you deeply for sparing my life tonight, Pyra. Is there anything I can do before I leave?"

Pyra looked over at Al, then moved close to the man, laying her head against his neck very gently, moving his arms around her. The spy looked at her, extremely surprised, quickly glancing at the knife she held in her hand still, then shook his head and took the knife, throwing it over the balcony himself. He slowly moved to sit in the corner, allowing her to lay against him.

"Stay."