Chapter Nine: After The War

The gravel wars ended years ago. I miss everyone a lot. The only two people I've kept in touch with after the war besides him is Thomas and Rupert. I like to go outside and sit under the trees, by our little cottage. It's nice here in France. It's easy to see he loves it here. Thomas and Rupert are coming soon, to help us celebrate a new life. Our daughter, Anastasia. Alexander was so excited when I told him- I was so scared that he would be upset or angry. But no, he was only happy. And he did cry, a little.

  Our little angel is a sweet little girl, with little black curls on her head. She's so beautiful. Alexander looks like he's going to burst with pride- our little baby just learned how to walk. She walked over to him, and the former spy picked her up, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

   I miss everyone, but I know the future is bright, and that my adventure with Alexander has only begun. The fortress was my home for 2 years, and I intend to spend the rest of my life remembering it with my husband.

                                                                                                ~ Pyra DeMoine, Former Pyro.

----

Sorry to keep you guys waiting! I know this is a tiny section but, I wanted to add it. I was originally gonna make it a sad ending... But I ain't doin that to my Pyra x.x