Chapter Seven: An Explanation Is In Order

Pyra's POV---

Pyra's hand stayed tightly in Alexander's as she lead the way to the RED base. Pyra heard a sharp snap hit the air, sharp and crisp. Suddenly Alexander leaned towards Pyra lurching over, letting out a groan. His face had contorted into one of pain, his hand staying tightly in Pyra's.

"What's wrong, Alexander?" Her eyes scanned the man's face as he toppled to the ground.

"My knee..." His eyes teared up and he put both of his hands reaching into hers. " I have knee problems, including an extremely brittle bone section... It fractured again, Im b-betting.. "

"Wh-what can I do, Al?" His face suddenly cracked into a pained smile.

"What's so funny?..." "You finally called me Al without thinking about it..." Alexander's hands roamed Pyra's unmasked face, pulling her towards him. Quickly kissing him, Pyra pulled back and yelled.

"MEDIC!"

RED Medic's POV---

Thomas heard Pyra yell his name, and quickly he glanced out the window in the direction of her yell. He saw her, and she looked fine, but... Was that the BLU Spy?!... Wounded?!.... That foolish girl... Ah, well, things could get interesting.

Pyra's POV---

Thomas ran towards Pyra as she sighed in relief visibly, but kept her hand in Alexander's.

"Thomas.... I can explain."