Chapter Six: Chosen Path

--Alexander's POV--

Alexander awoke with Pyra in his arms. He looked over to the dead Demoman, then very carefully, not waking her, he moved the demoman off of the edge. His hands gently stroked Pyra's hair, his suit damp with tears. Oddly, it didnt bug him like it usually did, getting his suits dirty. Pyra made everything less serious, it seemed. And she was very pretty. He looked over to the railing, then lay down more, keeping Pyra's head on his chest. He kissed her forehead, wishing that RED and BLU weren't in a war. Love would be so much simpler.

--Pyra's POV--

Pyra woke to Alexander's snores. For a spy, he slept extremely loud. She giggled, sitting up a little, to bury her face in his neck. He smelled of the trademark tobacco almost every Spy used, and his mask was the generic one. Quietly she pondered. What was Alexander like without a mask? Gently she began removing it, her mouth gently dropping. Alexander was covered with scars and burns, mostly from demomen and Pyros. Her hand gently caressed his face, her lips moving onto his as he quietly woke up. His eyes flew open, seeing his mask in her hand, then slowly closed. She had accepted his scars.

--Engie's POV--

Billy saw the girl sit on the balcony, in a tight embrace with the enemy spy. But earlier, he had heard the spy wanted to convert teams, so he'd give em a chance. He had seen that he had killed Scottie... But he had watched them the whole night. Hell, ever since day two he had followed her. She was so pretty. And kind. Billy smiled. The girl was attracting everyone's attention.