Chapter Three: Preparation

Pyra woke up, still in the arms of Alexander. She quickly sat up, and he groaned, waking up quickly.

"Why did you move? I was warm... And, you crumpled my suit." The spy started fixing his suit, as Pyra quietly spoke.

"We need to get you out of here, Al! My team will be looking for me soon!" The pyro paced, looking around.

"Pyra, relax. I can cloak. I can disguise. We'll be fine."

"No, you don't get it... I just became a traitor to my team!"

"So did I, Pyra!"

Pyra continued pacing. "Nobody can know we were here together. Understand?" The spy nodded.

"The same to you, Pyro. However, I shan't backstab you if you don't burn me."

"Deal." The two shook hands, then Pyra found herself hugging the spy.

"Be safe." The spy looked at Pyra carefully.

"I hope I don't have to see you again." He said very gently. "I don't want a forced battle."

Pyra looked down to the spy then reached out her hand, helping the man up.

"I wish you luck." The gates began dropping, and Alexander very quickly took Pyra's hand in his, moving to swiftly steal a kiss.

"That was all the luck I need." With a devilish grin, the spy cloaked, and was gone.

------

Pyra ran forward to join Thomas and Rupert at the point, once more in her Fireproof clothes, but only carrying her mask. Scottie looked over at her surprised, belching loudly.

"Bloody Hell, aren't you one heck of a woman?" Scottie and Brutus began laughing in a drunken stupor.

Pyra rolled her eyes then saw most of the team was looking over, then Rupert took her gloved hand very gently in his, and pulled her into a gentle hug.

"Pyra is very pretty girl." The heavy smiled like they'd shared a big secret. Pyra smiled and wrapped her arms very lightly around the heavy's neck.

"Rupert is a very good man." Pyra smiled and left a kiss on the behemoth man's cheek, him instantly blushing and pulling away very gently.

"Rupert protect Pyra!" The heavy picked up Pyra, and placed her on his shoulders, and she pulled out her flare gun, laughing and preparing for the doors to open.

"Roll call!" Thomas shot his syringe gun into the air, collecting everyone's attention.

"Here! Bonk!" "Her- Ow! Watch it!" The two scouts continued beating each other with fish.

"Here, Thomas!" Scottie sat on the bench, holding his Ullapool Caber in his lap.

"Mmmph!" Pyra cheered, now with her mask on.

"Here!" The heavy yelled enthusiastically, carrying Pyra still.

"Here." Brutus stood by Scottie.

The sound of an uncloaking spy hits their ears, then disappears.

"Here."

"Here!" Their engineer continued to carry a box of tools, prepared to place a sentry.

"I'm here." Nigel stood quietly, sharpening his arrows for his Huntsman.

The same melodious yet grim voice seemed to sing out in the morning air from the speakers.

"Twenty seconds before the control point is enabled."