Can I Have This Dance (12)

Can I Have This Dance?

Chapter 12

The game went VERY well. We were down by seven points in the first half, but came back on top during the second gaining an extra two points which was how the game ended. The cheerleaders cheered and we screamed at the top of our lungs, excited that they won their last game for the school showing that our year is the BEST.

We threw away all our snacks that we brought during the game when a very sweaty Collin approached us, telling us that the boys said that we could come into the changing rooms.

"Why?" Cassie asked which I'm sure we were all thinking.

"I dunno, maybe to celebrate our success!!?" Collin answered as if it was obvious.

"Oh yeah," we all realised.

When we got there all the guys were sitting down, smiling probably discussing the game and when we came in they didn't even notice.

"Er Collin said you wanted us in here?" Amber asked

"Yeah, we just wanted to know what you thought about us being the CHAMPIONS!?" Aaron said shooting up

"Were just great aren't we?" Alex bragged

"This is why were NUMBER 1!" Aiden shouted while all the other guys agreed, leaving us girls still confused to why they wanted us in here.

"Well were all gonna hit the showers now to get ready for the party!" Blake said as the guys started stripping out of their uniforms leaving us girls to stare at their exposed chests, well everyone except me, fine i did a bit.

"Well that was pointless," I muttered making my way to the door to get out of there, when I heard everyone talking, turning around to see all the girls sitting with the guys.

Thanks for telling me that were staying, I thought.

"Don't I get a hug?" Alex asked walking up to me

"No, you're all sweaty," I complained walking backwards until I was up against the wall leaving me no where to run.

"Now for that hug," Alex said smirking before lifting me up bridal style.

"Arh! Put me down!" I shrieked holding onto him tightly so that I didn't fall down, however this could look as if I was hugging him back if taken the wrong way.

"HELLO! Anyone in HERE? HELP ME!" I shouted at the others who came out of their deep conversations and started at us as if it was nothing.

"Finally, now can someone get me down?! Does no one remember that I'm scared of heights and Alex is like......REALLY TALL?!" I yelled again, it actually was the truth and nothing but the truth.

Everyone busted out laughing, I didn't know what was so funny and I'm sure that Aaron didn't either since he didn't laugh either, but I'm sure that wasn't the reason why. He looked kind of pissed, not totally, but kind of.

"Er, I think you should put me down because Aaron doesn't look so happy," I whispered in Alex's ear

"Well then, I guess this is my chance to take advantage of this situation," he said smirking making me confused.

Alex finally set me on the floor holding my waist so that I didn't fall, but then unexpectedly pulled me into him and lightly kissed my cheek looking down at me saying,

"I'll see you later to get a real kiss since I'm sure you don't want the attention," before winking at me and I looked to see everyone staring in disbelief.

I was too shocked when I realised what he was doing and finally found my voice to object to the thoughts that I'm sure that all of them were thinking. Just as I was about to Aaron said,