Can I Have This Dance (15)

A special Thanks to everyone that commented

I really, really, really appreciate it LOL :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I Have This Dance?

Chapter 15

The drive was quite long as we just sat in silence with my hand back to myself.

"Were here," Alex announced bringing me back to reality, from my daydream.

"Oh," I said getting out of the car.

His house looked nice and modern yet big. When he opened the door, the floor had floor boards, yet the walls were white and the décor looked like it was black and white making it look quite formal.

"Err....I'm coming I wanna quickly go get something, so you can go straight to my room," he said walking past me

"Um....I kinda don't know where your room is," I muttered

"Oh yeah, it's the second room on the third floor," he informed me. I think he heard me then.

I made my way there, not really in the mood to look at the house in detail. I followed his directions and opened the door of where by he said was his room.

The walls were once again white; his bed sheets however were a dark blue, slightly darkening the room.

He had a flat screen TV, a lap top table with his lack Apple notebook on it. He also had a door I guess to his bathroom and another one, except I don't know where that might lead to.

On his table, I noticed that there were loads of books. I whipped away the dry tears and walked over to the books. As I flicked through all the books, they all seemed to be revision books. I picked up his revision maths book and looked through some of the pages, realising that it was everything that we've learnt if not with more detail.

"You snooping through my books?" I heard a male voice say

Making my heart stop and causing me to drop the books.

"Oh sh** sorry, it's just me, I didn't mean to scare you," Alex apologised picking up the book.

When I gained my normal heart beat back I said,

"Don't worry, I'm just still a little jumpy," since it was defiantly true.

He nodded and went to sit on the edge of his bed. He put a bag of frozen peas to his swelling cheek, he bag of which I guess he got when he left me.

"Let me help you with your lip," I suggested going to the bathroom to get paper towels, since I was feeling bad since it was my entire fault.

"Oh wait, where's your bathroom?" I asked realising that I had no clue where I was going.

"Through that door," he said pointing to the door I thought the bathroom was in.

I walked in ignoring how it looked, focusing on getting tissue. I looked at my reflection and saw that I looked terrible. I quickly washed my face and dampened it using tissue, making sure to remember to put make-up over it again.

I wet some paper towels with warm water, squeezed some out so that the water wouldn't drip on the floor and went back to his room, to see him now lying down watching the TV.

I walked over to him sitting beside him. I slightly hovered over him so that I could get a better angle of his busted lip.

"This might hurt slightly," I warned him