Can I Have This Dance (20)

Can I Have This Dance?

Chapter 20

I woke up with a strong hang over. I groaned as the pain began. I didn't even drink that much because I don't really like alcohol. I tried to get up slowly and ended up doing so very fast. I groaned again as I feel flat on my back. Slowly reaching my phone which was on the table, I texted Aaron to help me.

Two minutes later Aaron came in smirking at me.

"I told you not to drink," Aaron stated smirking

"I didn't!" I said frustrated, instantly regretting it as my head pumped more

"Were you just shouting at me?" he asked pretending to sound shocked

"Cause, I'm sure someone else can help you....." he added slowly walking out of my room.

"Fine, sorry, now cane you get me aspirin please," I begged, ready to get on my knees as long as it would stop my head from pounding.

"Alright, I will," Aaron replied laughing loudly causing my head to hurt even more. When he realised this he muttered a sorry before lightly closing the door.

I didn't notice when I dozed off and slept. I awoke to the sound of the front door being slammed and held my head, slowly breathing in and out to calm down the pain. I looked at my table to see aspirin tablets lying down on my table beside a cool bottle of water.

I drank both of the tablets along with my water and relaxed, propping myself up so that I was in a sitting position. The door creaked open revealing Aaron, who poked his head slightly into my room. I smiled softly at him while he came in.

"You okay now?" he asked softly

"Yeah," I whispered so that it didn't hurt my head.

"I was just checking to see if you were awake," Aaron stated beginning to leave the room

"Oh and Alex is coming round to watch football, so I'll speak to you later," he added as I just nodded in understanding before he left.

I rested for about an hour and felt much better. Looking at my phone for the time, which read 2;30, I decided to get up and do something. I took a quick shower, making sure to wash my hair and brush my teeth. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out of the bathroom only to barge into someone.

"Sorry," I muttered making my way to my room, quickly catching a glimpse of the person, who happened to be Alex. He seemed to be staring at my legs.

"Err...hi Alex," I said awkwardly remembering that I was only in a towel. He shook his head slightly before looking at me.

"Oh sorry, hi," Alex said before walking at a speed towards Aarons room.

Weird! I walked into my room and put on three-quarter length shorts, a floral pattern top, dried my hair before putting it up and went into Aaron's room.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" I asked jumping on Aaron's bed

"Thank god you're dressed...." I swore I heard Alex mutter. I ignored his comment and watched the football game as well. The thing with me was that if I'm watching a game, I get so into it.

"Oh come on! That was such a goal!!" I shouted, my head feeling so much better, probably cured, for now.

"Wow, Nicki's into it," Alex joked

"Yeah, she likes football....sometimes," Aaron explained laughing

"Can you get us drinks please?" Aaron asked in a cute voice, with his puppy dog face on.