xiii. guess who

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄
THIRTEEN — ( GUESS WHO ! )

"GUESS WHO?" A LOUD KNOCK STARTLED OLIVIA, WHO WAS QUIETLY SITTING IN HER TRAILER READING LINES. She quickly jumped up from the sofa in her trailer, pausing the episode of Friends that was playing and walked over to the door.

Olivia couldn't quite work out who's voice it was so she looked through the peep hole seeing not only one, but all three of her best friends standing outside on the steps. A smile immediately appeared on her face as she opened the door to reveal them, who all squealed and wrapped her arms around the blonde. Olivia's arms went straight around them all, holding onto them like her life depended on it.

"I missed you girls so much." She whispered to her friends, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of being in her their arms.

"We missed you too." Violet said back, speaking for all the girls who gave their blonde friend a quick squeeze before letting go and stood back so they could look at her properly and Lola noticed she was wearing an extremely over sized jumper that was probably not her own.

"Still stealing your brothers jumpers I see." Lola laughed as Olivia looked down at the jumper that she had indeed stolen from Sebastian's trailer.

"Always." Olivia said laughing, before letting them into her trailer. Violet walked inside, followed by Erin and Lola, all knowing their way around a trailer from visiting sets on Marvel films before.

"So got any juicy secrets about the movie for me?" Erin teased, sitting herself down on Olivia's sofa. Erin had always been a huge Marvel fan, especially of Spider-Man and Captain America, so she always geeked out on sets and tried to get information out of Olivia.

"You know you ask me that every time and every time you never get an answer." Olivia answered, rolling her eyes at her friend as she sat beside her.

"What if I go ask Tom, do you think he'll tell me?" Erin said, smirking at the mention of Tom.

"If he knew the plot to the movie, which he doesn't." Olivia said, her fingers fiddling with the sleeves of the jumper, "Unless you wanna hear about how Voltage kicked Spider-man's butt."

"Is he untrustworthy like you now? And why does that not surprise me, Spider-man's got nothing on my girl." Erin said, winking at Olivia who laughed at what Erin had called Voltage.

"Yep, just like me. And the amateur's got nothing on me." Olivia replied, laughing and smiling at the presence of all her best friends. She really had missed them.

After a few more minutes of catching up, Violet wanted Olivia to take them around set so she could meet Tom and see the others. Olivia wasn't allowed to take her to any sets they had made but a lot of the time they were using green screens so it didn't matter as much. Olivia knew Tom was in that day so he would probably be in his trailer or out so she and the girls started to make their way to Tom's trailer in hope he was there.

As they were walking through set, they had walked around a corner and walking towards them was Sebastian, who took one look at the girls and rolled his eyes as they all waved at him.

Sebastian always acted like they were the worlds most annoying people he knew, which they weren't but it was just that type of friendship that they all had. Violet would always ask him about Chris, Lola would always drool over him and and Erin was just always asking him questions about Gossip Girl and Sebastian would always pretend to dislike them and act like they were even more annoying than his sister. It also didn't help that he saw them lots, they always visited Olivia when she was back home in New York so Sebastian saw them just as much as Olivia did. But he didn't dislike them, not even in the slightest because they made Olivia happy and they were always there for her, especially Violet, and that's all he could ever wish for.