xcvii. sleep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄
NINETY SEVEN — ( SLEEP ! )

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by erinprice, chrishemsworth and 728,810 others

oliviastan happy holidaze

view all 6,264 comments

username she's been so happy recently and i honestly think it's got a lot to do with tom and that makes me so happy. i love them so much
[ liked by oliviastan ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by chrisevans, paulrudd and 792,718 others

oliviastan bye, pretty 🌃

view all 5,268 comments
LOCATION - MANHATTAN, NEW YORK

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ARRIVING IN LONDON MID AFTERNOON AFTER BEING ON A FLIGHT ALL NIGHT MEANT THAT TOM AND OLIVIA WERE EXHAUSTED. They didn't do much sleeping on the flight, Olivia insisted on watching Deepwater Horizon and The Girl on the Train as the couple hadn't had time to watch them when they were in theatres due to Olivia doing Hairspray and Tom having press for Lost City of Z. Olivia also insisted on re-watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Doctor Strange but Tom wasn't surprised she'd wanted to re-watch Fantastic Beasts at all.

When the two gotten off the plane and found their luggage, Tom had given his dad a call to let him know they were on their way out, Dom had offered to pick the couple up from the airport knowing how tired they probably were and there was nothing worse than falling asleep in a taxi. The car ride was quiet, Tom and his father having the odd conversation but Dom could tell Tom was exhausted so he kept the talking to a minimum. Olivia on the other hand had passed out practically the second Dom pulled away from the airport. She was sitting in the back next to Tom and was resting her head against his shoulder. It wasn't as comfortable as it seemed but Olivia made do till she could get into Tom's comfy bed.

An hour later, Tom was waking Olivia up to let her know they had arrived at Tom's house. She quickly got out of the car to take her suitcases inside. She was greeted by Nikki, Paddy, the twins and Tessa, who all greeted her with big hugs except for Tessa who greeted Olivia with lots of kisses. Olivia hadn't seen them all in a very long time, they'd all only visited once on the set of Homecoming so it had been a while since she'd seen them all. Tom had made his way inside and greeted everyone while Olivia was kneeling on the floor stroking Tessa.

"You two look exhausted, why don't you go take a nap upstairs till dinner. Poor Olivia looks like she's going to fall asleep right there." Nikki said, glancing down at Olivia who was struggling to keep her eyes open while scratching Tessa behind the ear. Olivia was about to protest but Tom started speaking before she could.

"I think that's a good idea You don't mind, do you?" Tom asked, making sure it was okay. He hadn't been home in a few weeks and didn't want his family to feel like he was ditching them already.

"Not at all, go sleep." Nikki insisted. Tom held his hand out for Olivia to take before guiding her upstairs and into his childhood bedroom. One Olivia hadn't seen in a long time.

Olivia let out a sigh. "I feel like I could sleep for weeks. Remind me to never take a flight in the middle of the night again." She told Tom as she kicked her shoes off and practically threw herself into the bed. She'd already been dressed in loungewear so she didn't need to change, she was now just waiting for sleep to take over again. Tom just chucked in response before joining her on the bed, positioning himself beside her and wrapping his arms around her body. A kiss was placed on the top of her head before sleep took over the both of them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

tomholland2013's instagram story

viewed by hazosterfield, robertdowneyjr, samholland1999 and 1,737,026 others