lvii. atlanta

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄
FIFTY SEVEN( ATLANTA ! )

EX LOVERS BEING REUNITED
e!news

Any Marvel or Spider-Man fan will know that filming for the new Spider-Man movie, staring Tom Holland, will start filming as of next week. Olivia Stan has just finished filming the second instalment of the Disney Descendants movies and had made her way to Atlanta just this morning from Canada.

Olivia Stan at Atlanta Airport at 9am this morning ( above )

Tom and Olivia had previously dated, breaking up just before Olivia flew to Canada 4 months ago. There were multiple speculations that Olivia had broken up with Tom for unknown reasons. She then took a couple of months off from all her social media's and by the time she had come back, her and her co-star, Thomas Doherty, had seen to have gotten closer. Rumours had been going round but have yet to be confirmed or denied by either Olivia or Thomas.

People are worried about how the Spider-Man movie will turn out with Olivia and Tom acting together after having history. Lots of people think it will get in the way of their acting and therefore their scenes won't be as good as the others or as good as they were in Captain America : Civil War. Both Tom and Olivia were praised highly for their performances in the new Captain America movie, especially Tom who did such an amazing job.

Guess we'll all have to wait and see what goes down between Tom and Olivia when the two reunite next week. What do you think'll happen between the ex lovers?

RELATED ARTICLES

CAST CONFIRMED FOR
SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

BLACK PANTHER MOVIE?

TAKE A NEW LOOK AT GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by sofiacarson, thecameronboyce and 920,661 others

oliviastan blessed to have these guys in my life. here's to another movie done 🥂

view all 6,002 comments

username SHE'S IN ATLANTA

username SHE IS SEEING TOM SOON FUCK

sofiacarson love you liv❤️ gonna miss seeing your beautiful face everyday
[ liked by oliviastan ]

thecameronboyce ❤️❤️

booboostewart ❤️❤️❤️

username i love them

username SHE IS MEETING ZENDAYA AND LAURA SOON TOO OMG

username we're getting an olivia and robert reunion soon. why's no one talking about that?!
[ liked by oliviastan ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AUTHORS NOTE
last chapter of part one! next chapter will be TENSE. tom and olivia might be reuniting????????