lxxix. comic con

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄
SEVENTY NINE ( COMIC CON ! )

oliviastan just posted a photo

 liked by hazosterfield, chrishemsworth and 1,980,482 others

oliviastan sdcc hope ur ready for us!

view all 8,379 comments
tagged marvel

username SHE'S SO GORGEOUS!

violetkennedy I'M SO EXCITED!

username GIVE US SPIDERMAN FOOTAGE

username she's unreal

zendaya pretty girl 🤤✨
oliviastan i adore youuuu

username she's still wearing the necklace omg

lauraharrier they better be ready for us!
[ liked by oliviastan ]

username her eyes 😍

tomholland2013 that's! my! girlfriend!
oliviastan damn right she is

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING COMIC CON PANEL - TOM HOLLAND, OLIVIA STAN, ZENDAYA, LAURA HARRIER, TONY REVOLORI AND JACOB BATALON

Jon Watts: Right, before we show you what we've been filming so far, I'd like the welcome someone up here that we are honoured to have in this movie. We didn't know if we could get her in because of filming schedules but we're so glad we did, especially when you see the chemistry that she has with everyone on screen. Olivia Stan everybody!

Olivia walked onto the stage as the crowd stood and cheered for her. She was overwhelmed with emotions and felt like she might cry. She waved at the crowd, a mic in her hand, as she approached the others. She gave Jon a quick hug for the little speech he gave her and stood beside him.

Olivia: You nearly made me cry backstage saying all of that! I'm so honoured to be here!

Kevin Feige: For this movie, we really tried to make Jasmine take a step back, being a Spider-Man movie, which allowed us to go deeper into Jasmine and give her some character development. I remember talking to Olivia about it last year after filming for Captain America and she was so excited just to explore that in this movie and we all were really, we haven't seen this side of Jasmine before and I think Olivia really shows it in this movie.