xcvi. big fan

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄
NINETY SIX — ( BIG FAN ! )

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by nikkihollandphotography, robertdowneyjr and 1,527,018 others

oliviastan hey @cocacola, big fan
loving my tee, thank you

view all 7,378 comments
LOCATION - MANHATTAN, NEW YORK

username wow

username BABY

elizabetholsenofficial pretty girl
[ liked by oliviastan ]

username she's gorgeous

violetkennedy stunning
[ liked by oliviastan ]

lolabradley yess baby u get those brand deals
[ liked by oliviastan ]

username I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SPIDER-MAN

username imagine just looking like that

username can't wait for descendants 2!!!!

erinprice HEY SEXY
oliviastan SAYS YOU!!!

sofiacarson miss you
oliviastan miss you more

username i hope tom knows how lucky he is

tomholland2013 gorgeous
oliviastan u have my heart

username tom always commenting on olivia's posts makes me so happy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I ASKED YOU ABOUT SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH ME, IN LONDON?" The question came out of nowhere. Olivia and Tom were sitting in her apartment in New York watching Home Alone 2 when Tom asked. Olivia was a little taken back by it and didn't know what to say. "I would completely understand if you said no and I wouldn't mind, I promise. It's just my mum keeps asking me because she thought it would be nice and not that I didn't think about it too, I just know how close you are with your parents so didn't think you would even consider it but I'm asking anyway." Tom had felt nervous all day thinking about asking Olivia to go back to London with him for Christmas and because he had no idea what she would say, it made him more nervous.

Olivia didn't answer for a few seconds, trying to think about it long enough but quick enough to not scare Tom with her silence. "I'd really like it if you asked me to spend Christmas with you." Olivia said, smiling up at her boyfriend. She was sure her parents wouldn't mind, Sebastian had done it before with previous girlfriends, so that wasn't an issue. Of course she'd miss them but it would be nice for her to spend Christmas in London with Tom and his family.

"Really? You really don't have to, you know." Tom was shocked she'd been so quick to make up her mind and that her answer was that she would want to spend Christmas with him and his family.

"Yes, really. I'd love to come to London with you, spend Christmas with your family." Olivia told Tom, continuing to smile up at him. Olivia couldn't have thought of any better way to spend her Christmas than with Tom, in London, with his whole family. It would be a first of many Christmas' spent with the Holland's, Olivia could tell.

For the next hour Tom told Olivia everything about Christmas in London, more specifically Christmas at his house and it just made her more excited. He told her about all the movies they'd watch on Christmas eve, the Christmas jumper Tom wore every year that his brothers teased him for, the amazing Christmas dinner his mother made with the help of Sam, the games his family all played after eating and spending Boxing day and the day after with all of his extended family. Olivia couldn't wait. And she hoped it wouldn't be the last time spending Christmas with the Holland's either.