xc. thanksgiving

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄
NINETY — ( THANKSGIVING ! )

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by prattprattpratt, arianagrande and 1,877,039 others

oliviastan happy thanksgiving 🐻💘👑

view all 7,538 comments

imsebastianstan it's so quiet without you here. i love it
oliviastan shut up, i know you all miss me
imsebastianstan alright, u caught me. we do miss you

username these two will be the death of me

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

tomholland2013 posted a photo

liked by tuwaine, jonwatts and 837,528 others

tomholland2013 i come with flowers and this is the greeting i get. not even a smile

view all 7,993 comments
tagged oliviastan

oliviastan 😡😡😡 why'd u have to make me look moody. I DID SMILE THANK YOU VERY MUCH. why didn't u post one of those huh
tomholland2013 i just love teasing you
username oh i bet he does

username *cries*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I THINK THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WEIRDEST THANKSGIVING I HAVE EVER HAD." Olivia chuckled as her eyes scanned the view in front of her. Her and Tom were sitting in her apartment, alone, eating takeout.

"I guess a takeaway isn't usually on the menu at thanksgiving." Tom said, smiling. He'd never been in the states before over thanksgiving and didn't expect his first one to end up the way it had but he wouldn't of changed it for the world.

Olivia shook her head. "If my mom found out I was eating Chinese on thanksgiving she'd murder me." Olivia laughed. And it was true, her mom would probably go mad.

"Guess we'll have to keep this a secret then." A smirk appeared on Tom's face as he looked towards his girlfriend again. She laughed and nodded. "I guess so."

"I'm happy to be here, with you though. As much as I miss my parents and Seb, being here with you is just as great." Olivia said, her eyes casting down to her food in aid to stop herself from blushing at Tom's loving gaze.

"And I'm happy to be here with you too, even though I don't understand the whole thanksgiving thing. I'm glad I can be here with you, to spend it with you." Tom replied, reaching across the table to grab Olivia's hand. "I love you."

She gently squeezed his hand and looked up at him. "I love you too."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AUTHORS NOTE
okay so firstly i would like to apologise for not updating in a while. i've had the worst start to the year. i lost my grandad on the 4th and he was one of my favourite people, i adored him more than anything so it was really hard and for some reason motivation for this book went out the window. but i'm feeling better now, but i do have his funeral on thursday so i might not update for another week/two weeks.
so i'm sorry about that but there was nothing i could do about it obviously and yeah
secondly, i wanna thank dovegrande for sending me that photo of dove lol i was going crazy tryna find it because wattpad deleted the one i had from the chapter so thank you so much! a lifesaver!
and finally, this book is close to being finished but a sequel is already in the works ( has been for years lol because i've been writing this book for like 2 years )
hope this chapter was as boring as the others and yeah! don't forget to vote and comment