lxxvi. day off

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄
SEVENTY SIX — ( DAY OFF ! )

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by tomholland2013, lauraharrier and 1,638,249 others

oliviastan dunno why my top lip disappeared

view all 6,839 comments
LOCATION - ATLANTA, GEORGIA

username she's the cutest

lauraharrier tried to be mad that u got a day off and we didn't but ur too cute to get mad at
oliviastan i love u

lifeisaloha totally not fair
[ liked by oliviastan ]

username her face WHAT A CUTIE

username hi baby

violetkennedy girls day out. let's gooo

username i love her

tomholland2013 😡😡
oliviastan 😘😘😘

username i don't see the fuss with her, she's not even that pretty and her acting isn't that good. i just don't get it

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

OLIVIA'S DAY HAD CONSISTED OF SHOWING VIOLET AROUND GEORGIA, EVEN THOUGH IT HAD PROBABLY BEEN VIOLET's 20th TIME VISITING ATLANTA. She thought it would be a good idea to spend the day out due to Olivia having the day off and everyone else being on set. Violet couldn't remember the last time her and Olivia had spent time together just the two of them. Someone else always seemed to be there with them and although Violet wasn't too bothered about that, she had missed hanging out with her best friend alone.

So the girls had a good day out together, something Olivia had definitely missed. The two had gotten back to the house Tom, Olivia, Harrison and now Jacob had been staying at around 5pm. The boys had only been home a little while when the girls got back, having a long day at set. Tom and Jacob had been filming scenes that were set to be in the end of the movie, which wasn't why Olivia was needed on set. Jasmine wasn't supposed to be in the end of the movie that much.

The 5 had ordered pizza in, all being too tired and lazy to make anything for them all to eat. They had watched a couple of movies before, during and after the pizza, Iron Man being included due to Tom's request. It was around 10pm when they started to get tired, especially the boys who had been up since 6 and on set all day. Jacob was the first to head to bed, Harrison not being far behind him. That left Tom, Olivia and Violet watching Just Go With It, which was one of Olivia and Violet's favourite movie's. About 40 minutes in, Violet had left and gone into the kitchen to grab another drink and refill the bowl of popcorn the 5, now 3, had been sharing. As soon as she was out of sight, Tom had shifted in his seat and grabbed Olivia's face, planting a firm kiss on her lips. He felt like he hadn't kissed her in hours in fear of someone moaning about it and knowing Olivia wasn't the biggest fan of PDA. Olivia was quick to kiss tom back, even with being taken back by the sudden affection. Not that she was complaining. Her small hands gripped Tom's side as their lips moved together.

Once they had pulled away from each other, Tom pressed his forehead against his girlfriend's. "I missed you today." He whispered, his nose bumping against hers. Olivia couldn't help but smile and blush at Tom's words. Anything he said made her smile like an idiot.

"Hmm, I missed you too." Olivia replied, pecking his lips after. She then moved her head away from his own, resting it on his chest instead and snuggling into his side. Tom wrapped his arms around her shoulders, bringing her closer. Tom constantly felt like he had to make up for the months they spent apart, the ones they spent apart because he messed up.

It was quiet again, except for the movie still playing in the background, till Olivia spoke up again. "You know, being away from you was the hardest thing. I don't wanna ever do that again." Olivia had mumbled, her fingers trailing up and down his t-shirt clad chest. A pain shot through Tom's chest at her words. He felt her words, the pain in her voice. And he completely understood them because it was just as hard for him, if not harder and he knew he didn't want to do it ever again either. Tom subconsciously held Olivia closer that night as they slept, not wanting to ever let her go.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AUTHORS NOTE
please vote and comment!
i love reading the comments u guys leave
also hope u like the chapter