xxvi. bit weird

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄
TWENTY SIX( BIT WEIRD ! )

OLIVIA WAS FEELNG ALL SORTS OF EMOTIONS BEFORE TOM ARRIVED. Erin had just been over and had spoken about Tom non-stop so it was all Olivia was thinking about. The two girls had spent the morning cleaning out Olivia's apartment as she hadn't been there since she broke up with Ryan and Erin thought it was a good idea to remove everything to do with him so Olivia could have a fresh start, with Tom.

She knew he would be there soon, only because he messaged her just under an hour before saying he would be about an hour and Olivia had been keeping watch of the time. Olivia was only clothed in one of her brothers old hoodies and a pair of leggings with her hair in messy bun and no makeup on her face but she wasn't planning on changing because Tom had seen her in worse states on set.

A knock on her apartment door startled the blonde who was perched on the floor sorting through some old photos Erin had found at the bottom of Olivia's wardrobe. She quickly scrambled up from the floor, nearly slipping on the fluffy socks she was wearing, and rushed over to the door to let Tom in. When the door opened, Tom's smiley face was the first thing she saw and it instantly sent her stomach into backflips and made a smile grow on her face.

"Tom! Hey, how are you?" Olivia said, instantly bringing Tom in for a hug which he gladly accepted. His arms snaked around her waist, pulling her closer as they stood there in each other's arms.

"I'm good, even better now. How about you?" He replied with, as they separated and Olivia allowed Tom into her slightly messy apartment. A light blush appeared on Olivia's cheeks at Tom's comment but she ignored it as Tom walked into her apartment.

"I'm good! Sorry about the mess, Erin was over earlier and she was helping me having a sort out so that's why there's bags and boxes everywhere." Olivia said as she closed the door while Tom looked around her apartment.

Tom just smiled and shook his head, "It's fine! It's your apartment, I'm not gonna judge or anything." He laughed as she smiled back while walking towards him. "So what's this thing you needed to tell me."

"Right, I'll tell you now before you kind of come in properly because you'll probably end up seeing something that gives it away completely, or it won't make sense if I don't tell you this. Okay?" Liv said, grabbing hold of Tom's hands and holding them in between them. Tom did feel a little nervous, he had no idea what she was going to tell him. It could be anything.

Tom awkwardly laughed, "Okay, take your time. It's alright." His thumbs casually rubbing over the skin on the back on Olivia's hands.

"So you probably have already figured this out so this might be pointless but if you haven't, this will clear things up. You probably think it's weird right that nothing about my family is over the internet and I've done a pretty good job at keeping them secret and even to you I haven't really said anything about them that much. And then that I'm half Romanian and I live in New York which is weird because Sebastian is also Romanian and lives in New York so if you put two and two together...." Olivia trailed off, fiddling with Tom's fingers as she waited him to join the dots. She knew she had rambled but she just needed to say it quickly, like ripping off a band-aid.

"Sebastian is your brother...." Tom trailed off, not being sure if it was right. He had a hunch before she had said anything, that they were related. They had a weirdly close friendship for just co-stars and friends.