You shouldn't be forceful

Jungkook's POV

    Nothing to do in damn school, as always. Everything is boring. I kept on thinking to myself of how to make things more interesting than me just walking in the door and everyone fangirling over me. ( Hear's a locker door close in the distance) That's weird. No one is usually in there lockers at this time. I step outside and noticed the most cutest, innocent looking boy I saw. Woah. His hair a cotton candy pink, and a small fragile cute body. " I ....um.... I have to go to the library...." The most softest voice said echoeing in my ears . Turns out he was right in front of me as I was accidentally blocking his way to the library. " What's your name ?" I ask . " Me? I-um.... Park Jimin...." He said in a low quiet voice staring down to the ground playing with his fingers. He was shy. " I'm Jeon Jungkook. " I said . " It- nice to meet you...." Jimin said. I could see how nervous he was. No eye contact, continuessly fidgeting with his fingers, and stuttering when he talks. He was so cute. " Hey Jiminie, come with me for a minute, it's not bad." I asked the pink haired boy. I didn't know what I was gonna do with him but I couldn't contain myself at that moment. " M..me? Okay..."Jimin said quietly as he followed me into the sound proof abandoned discipline office. I closed the door behind him and then pushed him rough onto the wall and started to kiss him roughly. Biting his lip and sucking them making them all swollen and red. I noticed something wet on my face, and realized he was crying. I stepped back in shock looking at his condition. Lips bleeding, staring off into the distance with stapled open eyes, constantly shaking in fear, crying so much. He was so fragile. I never noticed how rough I was could affect someone. He was so cute but I definitely felt bad. I slowly walked up to him again and softly hugged him, holding him in my arms.He started to loosen up and stopped crying." I, I'm sorry... I didn't know this would happen." I say apologizing to him in a low toned voice. " I.... it's- okay... You seemed kind..." Jimin said. " Is your lip okay? I accidentally cut it..." I said worried about him. " It's fine..." Jimin said blushing so hard as I felt something poke my thigh. He had a boner. I felt a bit exited. " Jimin.... Did I take your first kiss? I'm ... sorry." I said apologizing for what I just took from him. " It's okay..."  Jimin said embarrassed and tried to use his hands to cover his pants for me not to notice. " Jimin.." I said acknowledging his boner. " I didn't mean to! It just did that! I'm sor-" Jimin tried to wine out so embarrassed but he got interrupted by my sudden gentle kiss. This time I softly sucked on his lips and caressed his tongue with mine inside his mouth. A soft quiet moan escaped the little boys mouth which turned me on completely. I lifted up his shirt and started to tease his nipple while still kissing. " A little loader moan came it of himself and he started to slowly slide down the wall until his bottom hit the floor. He looked so exhausted. I wondered if he... " Jimin, did you just..." I asked. " I didn't mean it!!! I'm seriously sorry! I... I-" Jimin yelled in embarrassment . " You don't have to apologize. You're seriously cute, and sensitive. Have you never done this before?" I asked curious. " No... I feel so- so guilty now... I just climaxed and I didn't mean to..." Jimin said almost in tears. " Hey don't cry again, I made you feel that way, and if you cry then I'll think that I hurt you... And I don't want that." I said. I was shocked at my own words. I never show sympathy for people. But I was seriously into this cutie. " You didn't hurt me... I just, I've never actually climaxed like this... I'm just a bit overwhelmed is all.. I don't mind if you do that to me... But now I feel all weird inside." Jimin quietly explained. Did he see me as something else? I knew I liked this guy but did he like me? " Hey...I kinda interested in you . Schools about to end. Want to come over my house?" I ask. " I don't mind... But I can't really- get up ..." Jimin said embarrassed. " I'll give you a piggy back ride! My home is not that far away." I said kneeling down patting on my back. He quickly put his arms around my neck as I picked up his legs and secured them around my waist. " Wh- what if I'm heavy..." Jimin said worried. " You're seriously light, don't worry about it!" I said. What we were gonna do when we arrived to my house, I had no idea.