The sleep over

Jungkook's POV
It was the next day, the day that I had to go to Jobs house for the sleep over. I didn't want to tell Jimin though, he was sitting so peacefully with a cup of coffee in his baby hands that were hidden by his sleeves. " Hey Jiminie.... I have to tell you something.." I said nervously as I sat next to him on the sofa. " Hm?" Jimin quietly replied as he then directed his attention to me. " Today I have to leave early and have a sleep over with one of my best friends, we planned it a while ago... I would cancel to stay with you but he'll get really mad... I'm so sorry..." I explained apologetically. " You're leaving for a whole night?" Jimin said in a trembling voice. I knew he was always scared if he was alone in the house. " Yeah... I'll be back early in the morning, I promise!" I said hugging him. He hugged back and then kissed me gently. I obviously kissed back as we swished our tongues together. I pulled back and said my final goodbyes before I left the house. I headed to Jin's place which actually wasn't that far from my home. * Ding dong* I rang the doorbell as I stood in front of his house. " Jungkookie! I haven't seen you in forever!!! Come in bro!" Jin yelled as we sort of fist bumped when he opened the door. We came inside the house as he closed the door behind him.  So how's life treating ya?" I asked as if we haven't seen each other in years. " Pretty good, I even got a girlfriend!" Jin said in a weird silly tone like he always did. " That's a first." I replied. We played video games, watched horror movies, and ate all sorts of food for the whole day. It was night and I was worried about Jimin. I gave him a call outside Jin's house on the porch for privacy. " Jungkook-ahhh..." I heard moaning over the phone. " Jiminie, you doing what I showed you? How does it feel?" I said in a seductive voice. " Y-yeah... this thing almost feels like you!" Jimin groaned loudly. " What are you talking about? Oh yeah that item I gave you, hey... think of it as if it's me." I said in a sexy voice." Aghnn!!!! AHHHH!!!" Jimin loudly screeched as he probably climaxed at the thought of me. " I love- you..." I heard over the phone. " I love you too- Jungkook, what are you doing outside this late?" Someone interrupted. " Jiminie, I have to go, stay safe, I love you." I said as I hung up. I went back inside Jin's house. He showed me to the guest room and gave me clothes to change into. I took a shower and headed to bed. I quickly past out from all the stress. I had no dreams this night. Just peaceful sleeping.
- THE END