If you worked hard, you got a Reward :3

Jungkook's POV

For maybe a week, Jimin and I worked on our business plan day and night. Today, I noticed how Jimin looked kind of bored. I too felt kind of bored since we only work. Jimin was resting his head as he continued to draw designs on one of the shoes. " Hey Jiminie." I said trying to get his attention. " Ye-yeah?" Jimin responded. " I have an idea, you don't seem as motivated as you were last week." I said. " Wait-what? I mean... It's not that I think the business is boring or anything... I-" Jimin started to whine thinking I was mad at him. " It's okay, you don't have to explain yourself! I just really felt the urge to do something a bit different..." I said with a small smirk that was practically harmless.I looked at Jimin's expression and he was cute and clueless at the same time. I slowly leaned towards him. I could already feel his breath on my lips, we just glared at each other. I felt Jimin's major boner against my thigh which turned me on even more. We both started to blush like crazy as we had the same thoughts in mind. We haven't done something like this in a while, so it feels brand new. " Jungkook- I really want to do something..." Jimin said in a low-flustered voice. " What do you want to do Jiminie?" I asked as if he had something specific he wanted to do. " S-tand up please..." Jimin said in a trembling voice. I noticed how nervous he was. " Jiminie, it's okay. Do what ever you want." I said with a smile as I stood up. Jimin got off his chair and kneeled down towards my hard member.  He started to stroke my huge bulge. I felt so much pained pleasure. He only caressed me through my pants which seriously got me going. I wanted him to touch me directly, to go at a faster pace. "A-ahhh..." I groaned in pain. The agony drove me insane. I took a look at Jimin and then I realized, he wasn't trying to tease me. He looked like he was testing my reactions to certain movements. " Ji-jiminie!" I moaned. " Please hold on for a bit longer, I want to know more about you..." Jimin exclaimed quietly. A minute later he quickly took off my pants but left my boxers. " Ahh... A-AHHNN!!!" I screeched loudly as my cock actually ripped my boxers, causing my dick to spring out. Jimin was definitely surprised. " Jungkook..." Jimin said as he then realized what I wanted. He started to lick the tip and boy did it make me go crazy. I never forgot his fantastic tongue techniques since he always licked my fingers, but I definitely forgot the feeling when he's doing it like this. " Jimi-AHH!" I yelped as he started to deep throat me. " Jimi-n!!! I'm gonna -c-cummmmm!!!!" I moaned loudly as I released loads of cum down a Jimins throat. Jimin pulled back as he still was sitting on the floor. My legs felt so weak, I slowly went down to the floor still panting like a dog. " I-I'm sorry... was it... too much?" Jimin nervously asks. " N-no! I really... e-enjoyed it ..." I said embarrassed. I started to feel so drowsy. I worked all day and with the only little never I had left, it got drained with pleasure. I almost fell asleep. " Jungkook... " Jimin said as he suddenly got up and kneeled in front of me with his back facing me. I plopped myself into him and he stood up and made me use him as a lifter. He tried his best to drag me to the bed room. I knew Jimin was weak when it came to carrying things, but he was a master of kombat moves, he was always just terrified to use them. He dropped my slowly onto the bed and covered me with the blankets at the end of the bed. "You should r-rest..." Jimin said quietly. I felt so bad, he was seriously hard and energetic from earlier and I start to sleep on him!!! I really wanted to make him feel good but I passed out, sleeping in less than a few seconds. I don't usually have dreams, but his face was the only thing I saw in my mind as I closed my eyes.