He continued to play with my fingers

Jungkook's POV

I started to wake up, not being able to see much. I stretched and then realized, where the hell is Jimin? I rushed to get up and then rushed to the living room to find him hugging his knees together like a little baby. He was rocking back and forth staring at the floor. Was he scared or something?" Jimin, are you alright?" I said. " Huh? Oh I um... yes I'm fine... I was just waiting for you to wake up since I made breakfast.... but I used your ingredients... I'm really sorry." Jimin said apologizing with a sad face. " Don't worry, it's okay! I can't really cook, and I'm more than happy that you actually made me breakfast and waited for me to wake up!" I said walking up to him. He held his arms out like a child, I picked him up and he rapped his legs around me. He was breathing on my neck as his arms were around my neck.His face was facing towards me, but he rested his head on my shoulder. He was so adorable. I usually carried him almost everywhere, it was fun. He put his head backward and said a few words. " I don't know if you like omelet with  bacon....." Jimin said looking straight into my eyes. I gently kissed him. I figured that Jimin always felt good when I kissed him, since now he closes his eyes and kissed back. I slowly pulled away from the kiss and stared at him with a smile. " I love it." I replied. His smile was so angelic. I sat on the chair and he was sitting on my lap. He took the fork and knife and cut the omelet into small pieces. He put a piece on a fork and then pointed the fork towards my mouth. I ate it off of the fork. I felt so happy that he was feeding me.. " How... is- it..." Jimin asked nervously. " Better than famous chefs omelet . I love it." I replied. His smile was so contagious . He fed me the rest of my meal and then he suddenly gasped. He started looking down to the ground again and started to fidget with his fingers again. He was blushing. " What's wrong?" I asked concerned. " No-nothing..." Jimin said quietly as he covered his private part with his hands. I pulled them away only too then see him hard. " Jimin..." I said softly. " I.... I noticed you didn't have a shirt on... Look at your abs and everything.... I didn't mean -to get hard..." Jimin said looking down." Here." I said giving him my fingers. " Thank... you."' Jimin said and started to lick my fingers and nibbled on some fingers while others sucked on. I just stared at his actions and movements and how he was so calm when doing this. I admired this side of him. His eyes started to close slowly half way, as if he looked so relaxed and happy. He put my hand down and then layed on my chest as his head rested on my shoulder , keep in mind he's still sitting on my lap on the chair. I gently caressed his head a few times before his eyes fully closed. " You wanna watch some tv or go back to sleep?" I asked Jimin. " I wanna sleep with my head on your lap on the bed as you watch tv." Jimin said in a low tired voice. I carried him to the bedroom and layed his head on my lap. I started to watch a basketball channel that I really liked. While watching tv, Jimin held one of my hands with both of his hands and I used the other one to stroke his head softly every now and then. Nothing really happened today but that, me and jimin kissed a few times and we kept on drifting back to sleep on and off together. This quiet bonding was quite satisfying .