True love and a Change of things

Jungkook's POV
" Jiminie.... of course I love you. Not just for sex, for your personality and you your self. I love you more than you could imagine." I said looking into his eyes that I admired so much. " J-jungkook... I~ I seriously love you!!! Please stay with me for ever!!!" The cute boy yelled as he hugged me so tightly. We finished our shower and headed to the living room. * Ring Ring* I heard my phone go off. I picked it up. " Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park haven't attended school for a while. The head of the district gave you an option to drop out and get some job offers if needed. Have a good day." The phone said. It was a voicemail. " Shit." I cursed in front of Jimin. " W-what happened?" Jimin quietly asked as he sucked my fingers. " The school called giving us a chance
To drop out and get some job requests since we've been skipping school..." I explained to Jimin. " Oh. Well... I don't mind..." Jimin said continuing to nibble on my fingers. " Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we just make our own business?" I said, taking Jimin to my office in my house. His jaw dropped. " Wh-what is this place?" The cute boy asked. " It's sort of like my office in a house. When ever I want to work, I just come here. I recently cleaned it out and there's no paper work around that I don't need, It's pretty neat!" I said. " Ho-how about a shoe design business...?" Jimin said in the lowest voice. " A shoe design business? That sounds awesome! We could take peoples shoes and design them with what the customer wants! And if they want, we can make shoes too!" I said happily. " It's... not really a good idea..." Jimin said with a frown. " It's the best idea I've heard of! If the customers want custom-made shoes, I'll make them since I'm good at putting things together, and I remember you love to design things! I really want to do this!" I exclaimed cheerfully. " Wh-what about the supplies and the permit..." The boy asked. "Well, my parents left me a long time ago for certain reasons and was rich. I have all the supplies we could need! Different types of paint, shoe materials, tools, everything! And my dad used to run his own business and he had a permit and stopped using it. He wanted me to be a creative kid so he gave it to me in hope for me to create my own business. It's weird but we surprisingly have all the things we need!" I said loudly. Jimin almost collapsed onto the floor but I fortunately I caught him. " I... have a small headache. " I heard. " Small? Are you sure? You want to rest-" I said quietly, being interrupted by Jimin's sudden words. " No! I want to start the business! I want to design! Do you have headache pills?" Jimin suddenly asked, staring at me. " Uh, yeah I do. I'll get some..." I said. I gave him the pain killers and showed him where all my supplies were. " You can start on anything basically, we should start with the designs first though, and your a way better drawer then me." I explained. " I promise I'm not trying to be mean, but I can't draw comfortably if someone's watching me..." Jimin said in a low raspy voice. " That's completely fine. I actually feel really tired. I'm gonna take a nap. Want me to check in in about 2 hours?" I said patting his head, ruffling his hair up. " If it's okay, then yes please... " Jimin said standing up on his own and looking at me again. I kissed him. " I'll check on you in a few hours then. Kay?" I said with a smile. " Kay then..." Jimin replied. He sat in the chair in front of the mini desk after he got a few blank papers, a pencil, markers, and colored pencils. He started to draw. I left the office and went to my bedroom. I laid in bed and knocked out like a light in less than a minute. I was sleeping soundly. " Jungkook... P-please wake up..." I heard in a really scared voice. I squinted my eyes open to see Jimin bawling out in tears tugging onto my sweat pants. " J-Jimin? What's wrong?" I said slowly getting up, with my vision still kinda blurry. " I... I'm so sorry! I accidentally spilled some of the blue paint on your table! It's not coming out either!" Jimin sobbed as tears ran down his face. I went to the office and looked at the desk. A mark of blue paint on the desk about an inch wide. But then next to it... I saw the most beautiful shoe ever. It was in the shape of a converse high top and had a bunch of beautiful colorful designs on it that made my eyes widen. " J-jiminie... did you make that shoe all by yourself?" I asked staring at the boy still in tears. " H-huh?Oh I uh.. yeah. I-it's not done and I stained your desk... I'm really really sorry." Jimin said trying to wipe his tears away with the sleeves of his shirt looking as cute as ever. " The shoe is amazing! And the desk, it's your desk now. It doesn't matter if it gets stained. Its Jiminies desk now." I said ruffling his hair. " You really, mean that?" Jimin asked as he slowly stopped crying. " Of course I do." I said with a smile. " Tattoo..." Jimin mumbled. " Huh?" I said in shock of what he just said. " I want a matching tattoo with you since it lasts forever..." Jimin quietly said as he started to blush. " Tattoo??? I actually seriously like tattoos but has never gotten one before. I'm 18 and you're 19, so we would be able to get one right?" I said actually thinking about what he wanted. " You would really get one with me?" The cute boy questioned. " It would be cool, fun and great to have a matching tattoo with you!" I said. " Jungkook sit here and close your eyes please..." Jimin said it of no where. I did what he asked and sat there with my eyes closed. A few minutes went by and he told me to open my eyes. " Jimin, did you just make this?!? I seriously want it now." I said as a paper of 2 halves of a heart with a cool design with 2 J's was in front of me. Jimin started to smile. After that, our day was filled with so many things. Me making different t types of shoes and then Jimin designing them with what ever popped in his head and somehow making it look perfect. At around 11 pm, we had about 10 pairs of shoes that I created and Jimin designed all on our own. We were proud. *Yawn* I heard a silent yawn from the boy next to me as his head slowly went down. I quickly put my hand below his face so his head didn't smack into the table. " Aww, you're so cute when your sleepy. Let's go to bed, okay?" I explained to Jimin quietly. He slowly shook his head yes. I carried him bridal style to the bed room and placed him on the bed. He was already wearing comfortable clothes so I didn't bother changing him. I laid down next to him as I also found myself yawning. I slowly started to fall asleep as the cute boy already slept like a baby before I knew it.