We had fun at school

Jungkook's POV

I took Jimin to school today day since he didn't have a ride. Surprisingly, he was walking normally and wasn't sore from all the things we did. I noticed how Jimin always got bullied at school. I obviously stranded up for him, since I was stronger and taller than most of the kids at my school. But one kid seriously did some damage. " Aww look how cute you look! You're alone out here in the locker room, anything could happen, ya know? " A guy said teasing Jimin. " Why do you look so confused? You're cute enough for me fuck you till you can't speak!" The guy said starting to laugh. Jimin was petrified and couldn't move. He was shaking in fear. " Take back what you said before you get hurt." I said stepping in front of Jimin. He took my hand and started to fidget with it that calmed him down. " Me? Get hurt? Im scared! Just kidding brat. Step aside and let me screw that cute thing up." The obnoxious guy yelled with a disgusting grin on his face. " Touch him and you die." I said making my hand into a fist while the other one was relaxed for Jimin. Jimin only focused on my hand which made him seem very calm. I was glad he wasn't as scared anymore. Jimin started to lick and nibble on it like he always did. " Why is he licking your hand? Are you guys a thing? To bad cause I'm gonna fuck him !" The annoying man said starting to run towards me with a fist. He attempted to punch my face but I blocked him while cupping his fist in my hand " AHH OW !" The man yelled as I twisted his wrist and then punched him with the same hand. Jimin was still playing with my hand but I felt Jimins hands shaking. " You poor thing. Come close. Don't be scared anymore." I said pulling Jimin closer as he stared into my eyes. I slowly brought him into a kiss that he enjoyed. After the kiss, I hugged him so tightly." I'm glad that man didn't touch you. I'm so happy your okay." I said loving is warmth. " You save me so many times, I was so scared... I seriously like you a lot..." Jimin said. " Saying that ... you got me hard." I said embarrassed. " Oh, I'm sorry... Do you want me to help you? I-don't... mind..." Jimin said with a smile on his face as he looked downwards and had his cheeks all red. " Jimin, you are so cute! Follow me then." I said leading him to the men's bathroom. We went to the biggest stall and closed the door. Jimin kneeled down and took my pants off, leaving my boxers on. He started to lick the outline of my bulge on the fabrics which made me go crazy.
"Ahh... Jimin don't tease me..." I begged. He took off my boxers and start to deep throat me from the start. My erection felt so nice to the point were I came inside his mouth with out noticing. Jimin licked the access cum off and then looked at me. " Did I help you a little bit at least?" Jimin asked. " You did more than enough. You're so cute. Let me kiss you." I said remembering I didn't have to ask. We kissed for a few minutes straight and then I put back on my pants and boxers to head out to next class. We walked by each other, and Jimin always played with my hand using his small tiny hands. Other than that, it was a normal school day that end with me giving him a piggy back ride back to our home.