Non Patient

JIMIN'S POV

" Will you marry me?" I heard the words escape form Jungkook's mouth. When he suddenly pulled out a small black box and opened it revealing a beautiful silver ring, I couldn't do anything but bust into tears. It was the happiest I've ever been in my life. The best moment in my life. I tried to pull my self together and a few seconds later I managed to say something. " I... I would love too!" I sobbed, jumping in my future husbands arms as he stood up. He held me gently as I held him tightly, not wanting to let go. I looked upwards to see Jungkook's watery eyes. I've barely seen him cry. We shared a sweet, passionate kiss to cherish this moment. The coffee shop was packed and ended up hearing a loud applause. It made me happy how everyone supported us, especially Jin that was clapping like a seal continuously after he put the camera down with a huge grin on his face. What a mother. After all of that commotion, me and jungkook went home, him giving me a piggy pack ride.

JUNGKOOK POV

" Hey Jiminie." I said as I walked, carrying my future husband on my back. " Yes?" Jimin replied shortly. " I love you." I said to him. " I know." Jimin said childishly with a smirk. " I don't want to wait till we get married! Let's get married tomorrow!" Jimin kept on insisting. " We can't do that, we haven't even had fun at my house yet." I said with a smile. I knew Jimin knew what I meant because I felt his boner lean on me. " I... I want you Jungkook..." I heard a squeaky voice say. We arrived at the house. We entered the living room as we locked the door and then something suddenly happened. " Jimi-!" I attempted to say as I was suddenly attacked by Jimin's soft plump lips. I heard groans and moans escape from Jimin's mouth as he was enjoying himself. I picked him up and pinned him against the wall. I saw his eyes as he saw mine. He wasn't very patient now was he.. I could see the list in his eyes from a mile away! 
- end of chapter