It was Jimins turn(Short)

Jungkook's POV
I slowly started to wake up as I felt my energy back in me. I turned my head towards Jimin that was hugging his knees close to his body, rocking back and forth on the bed. " Hey Jiminie. Sorry about earlier..." I said apologizing. " ahh..." I heard the quietest moan from the boy. " Jiminie? What's wrong?" I asked a bit confused. " I got hard earlier and then you suddenly went to bed... I don't really know how to touch myself so I decided to wait patiently... I- it got out of control and I almost climaxed when you spoke... I- I'm sorry..." Jimin whined as he frowned. " Wait, Jung-!" Jimin yelled as I interrupted him with a kiss. " Jiminie, I'm sorry to make you wait this long. It's your turn now. And I've noticed that has kind of been a problem, you not being able to touch yourself. I'll show you today then." I said staring into his eyes. I stood up and went to my drawer and took out what was a dildo almost the same size as mine but a bit smaller. I got a small vibrator pen and went back to the bed with some lube. I took off Jimin's pants and boxers and sat behind him so my arms could wrap around his torso and reach his hard member. It felt like I was back hugging him while sitting on the bed. I poured some lube on my hand and started to slowly stroke Jimin's shaft as if he was doing it himself. " A-ahh..." Jimin quietly moaned as he stared at his own vulnerable part. I gave him my available hand and displayed it in front of Jimin's mouth. He started to suck and lick it like he always did, coating it with his warm saliva. I took the dildo and placed it at Jimin's entrance as I pulled my hand away from his mouth. Still stroking his member, I gently and slowly pushed the dildo inside of his little pink hole that already oozed pre-cum. " A-ahgn! Jungkook-ah... So this is how I tou-touch my self?" Jimin embarrassingly asked as he kept on trying to catch his breath from how overwhelmed he felt. "Yes Jiminie, and if you want to go faster and climax, you do this." I said with a smirk, giving a kiss on his cheek as I started to move the dildo in and out of his body at a fast pace-stroking his cock with a rhythm. " Nghh! Ahh!! I... I don't know this-feeling! It feels, too good!! Jung-Jungkook...ah!!! I think I'm... AHH!" Jimin moaned continuously until he came all over my hand and his stomach. He gasped for air as he tilted his head towards me, breathing on my lips. " Th-thank you Kook-kookie." He whispered, placing a kiss on my lips, with his soft plump lips. " You're very welcome. Get some rest, you look seriously tired from all of your hard work for the business." I said in a smooth voice as I got a towel and cleaned him up. I kissed his for head as he closed his eyes. * Rinnggg Rinnggg* I heard my phone go off in the living room and went to see who was calling me. " Jin-hyung! I haven't talked to you in forever!" I said cheerfully but quietly as I picked up the phone. " Jungkook-ah! Where the hell have you been for the past like month or 2? I haven't seen you come to class!" Jin whined on the phone. " Oh yeah, about school... I dropped out since I skipped a few classes and I already had high grades. The school practically let me. I'm working on my own business now. " I replied quietly so I didn't wake up Jimin that was in the next room. " Oh, well that's a surprise! And why are you whispering?" Jin asked curiously. " Sorry, I just have someone taking a nap at my place. " I replied. " A girl? You're too young!!!" Jin yelled over the phone. " It's a guy, one of my friends. We- we were just playing video games." I lied to him. " Oh, seems like your never gonna get a girl! Well, I'll talk to you later then. And remember you gotta sleep over my house tomorrow, like we planned!" Jin said. I totally forgot about that part. " Sure, bye then." I said hanging up after he said goodbye. Shit-I thought to myself. I have to leave Jimin alone for a whole night? Jin is really persistent so he wouldn't let me cancel on him. lets hope for the best I guess...

-THE END