We did it again

Jungkook's POV

I woke up feeling extremely satisfied as I felt something touching my hand. I opened my eyes to see pink messy hair. I looked down and realized Jimins head was facing my chest.  He was sucking my fingers as always, but this time his eyes were stapled open. " Jimin... What's wrong?" I asked realizing something wasn't right. " I don't know why but.... I... I'm really hard... And I've been sucking your fingers to ease it down... But I still feel turned on for some reason... I'm sorry.." Jimin mumbled in embarrassment as he was so red. " You don't have to apologize, how much do you want it exactly?" I ask curious. " M-me? I um... " Jimin kept on stuttering.  I started to gently kiss him. I pulled away from the kiss and said something. " Don't be nervous with me. It's okay." I said as he felt more relaxed when I kissed him. " Well... I want to do it like yesterday... But you just woke up so... you're tired..." Jimin said with a frown. " I'm as energetic as ever! You don't have to hold back this time." I said with a smirk as I quickly positioned my self with spread out legs as I layed on my back." Sit on top of me like a cowboy." I said ask I pulled down my pants and boxers at the same time, exposing my erection. "Okay..." Jimin said as he took off all his clothes and then sat on me as he was told. " Now lift your ass up." I asked. He did so and then I lined myself up with his entrance and then slightly pushed his hips down so he could fully take me in. " Ahhhnn..." Jimin moaned in pleasure as he successfully got filled by me as he was sitting down on me. " Jungkook... What do I do now?" Jimin asked me. " I'll show you." I said. I started to grab his ass with both hands and lifted him up a bit, and then I moved my hips upwards, thrusting into him. I did this a few times and Jimin completely lost it. He moaned loudly and mumbled so many things. Talking about how he loved me and how he wanted this to last forever, how his cock ached and how he wanted me. I stopped moving and Jimin didn't even notice. He was moving on his own. His ass was still in the air but then started slamming himself into me as he rested his head on my chest, drooling on me. He moaned every time he thruster in and out. " Jungkook!!ahhhh!!!" Jimin groans out loud. I felt like he wanted to say something but held himself back. " Say what you want to say, it turns me on.." I said in between breaths. " I- ah... Can't! Control- my... my hips!! Aghhnnn Jung-kook-ah..." Jimin shouted loudly has he suddenly yelled, figuring out he hit his sweet spot. He kept hitting the same angle faster and harder as it made him go crazy. I was feeling so good myself, he turned me on so much and the way he thruster his hips made my cock twitch. " AHHh!!! I Want to cum!!!!!! Jungkook-ahhhhhh!!!!!!"! Jimin moaned . I gave him my fingers and he started to continuessly suck on the and nibble on them. He seriously lost control of his hips. They were going so fast and hard, and he managed to still use his tongue techniques on my fingers to satisfy himself. I felt Jimin go the fastest and hardest he could go. " I can't see anything!! I'm gonna cum!!! I'm gonna cum from Jungkook's dick!!! Ahhhh... AHHHhHh AGGggHhHhNn!!!!!!!" Jimin screeched out loud as he came on his chest, making me cum inside of him. He was out of breath. He could barely breathe. He still continued to suck my fingers and lick them, but this time he quietly moaned on them too. His eyes went half way closed. He's so cute. His face was all red and his body was so warm against mine. I pulled out of him and tried to move him next to me but he refused." I wanna stay right here. I like Jungkook a lot... please let me stay here." He quietly asked . I put my available arm around him so he didn't fall off me. He continued to suck my fingers until he went to sleep. I fell asleep later than him, because I was staring at how cute and peaceful he looked. Like a baby. I eventually slept and woke up a few hours later.
( a few hours later)
I woke up so tired but warm as I remembered Jimin was on top of me, sleeping soundly like a cat. I turned on the tv as he was still on me and watched some tv. I started to day dream, thinking about Jimin, or what I could do with him. Cos-play! We could do different cos plays that would make things even more interesting! " That's what we'll do!" I said a bit loudly, accidentally waking up my little kitten. " Jungkook? What- are you talking about?" Jimin asked in a low raspy voice, rubbing his eyes to see better. " Nothing, go back to sleep, you still look tired." I said with a smile and started to pat his head. Jimin looked up at me and then moved his body higher to meet my face. He was so close. I felt his warm breath on my lips. He kissed me. It wasn't intense at all. It was a soft gentle kiss . I ended the kissing looking at Jimin for him to open his eyes again. We stared at eachother and then Jimin smiled. " Jungkook is so handsome, kind hearted and nice. I really love jungkook. I want to be with him forever." Jimin mumbled to me. Our faces were still pretty close. He looked so cute especially when he said those words. I rubbed my nose on his and smiled . Jimin also smiled and then turned his head and rested it on my shoulder, falling back asleep once again. " He's so cute." I said out loud . I love him so much. Too much. I would never want to let him go.