10. Pervert female cat x Male reader

Well this story is owned by A/N.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    (Y/N) (L/N) is living alone in his house doing some online works for cash. He has good life without big problems and have some friends. One day someone knocked to his door and when he opened no one was there. (Y/N) sighed, but before he could close door something make noise. He looked down and see brown box with holes and note at top of it. He takes note and read it loud.

(Y/N): I leave you with Bianca, she is really sweet and good. Please be caring and kind to her. I have enough problems with violet hair cat woman ehh... Good luck from (A/N).

    (Y/N) hide note in his pocket and take box to his house. He placed it on the floor and opened to see that sweet, adorable white cat with big blue eyes watching him.

(Y/N): Cat!? What... Well you are very pretty. Hmmm... Do you want to live with me little one?

    Bianca jumped to him and purred. (Y/N) chuckled with smile at his new cat.

(Y/N): I will prepare for you something to eat and some water, feel free to check your new home.

    (Y/N) leave room with cat watching his every movement.

Bianca pov

    He is handsome man, thank you my old master for transfer. That yours cat was too scary for me, who even see cat wearing some crazy hat? I can't wait to see (Y/N) body... Uhhh mating season is coming!

    I walked around house learning about likes of my new master and for my delight there is nothing about him having girlfriend, so I have chance. I had little nap on his shirt in bedroom to make him remember my scent.

    Someone may ask how cat can be with human, but I'm not normal cat. I have some powers which allows me to transform into my human form. In this form I look like human woman only with additions of cat ears and tail. Uhh... If my master touch these places with his hands I probably will pass out.

    When master said he is going to shower my eyes got bigger, and my instinct got wild. I fast run to his bathroom and very quiet enter room. I saw his blurry body because of hot water and shower pan. My cheeks got hot and I use my powers to transform. Thanks to God that is quiet process! My right hand went to the left tit while left hand wandered to my more private place. That was heaven for my mind and heart. Sometimes water will splash and I got more clearly view of his body.

    Sadly before I came master (Y/N) closed water and I turn into my cat form. His hand take towel, and he used it as cover on his lower region. He got out from shower and see me laying at floor.

(Y/N): Huh, Bianca? I thought I closed the door. Nevermind come here my little kitty.

    He took me on his hands and I slowly started getting dizzy from this closeness to his body. He took me to his room and placed on bed. Master gave me quite of show while dropping towel and started dress up. If I was in my human form, my nose will bleed all of the blood I have in my body.

    Next he lay on bed with me close to his body. He was so warm, like big warmer.

(Y/N): Goodnight Bianca.

Same, my love. I cuddled with him, now we are like couple. (Y/N) only need to know that we can be for real a couple. Hmmm... Some days I can not tell him and use this as my advantage to do some actions that will give me plenty of pleasure.

(Y/N) pov

    Three days in row when I got awake first thing I see is that Bianca are sleeping at me. It's sweet, but kinda weird feelings giving me at same time. She even started licking my face and fingers when I have some naps on sofa. It's normal? I don't really know this.

    Slowly I get her from top of my body place at bed, and cover using my blanket. I started finding my shirts in weird places in house, like there was someone leaving them there. Sometimes they have some scent.

    When I shower I always have that feeling like when someone is watching you from hide. Yesterday when my friend Ashley come for little talk Bianca started doing weird things. She hissed at her and even scratched her hands when Ashley tried stroke her ears. Of course, I apologized for Bianca behavior and Ashley only laughed talking that Bianca is just jealous like all girls when another one is coming to their territory.

Narrator pov.

    Bianca in next week started her plan to make (Y/N) her mate, because of her growing heat and even her pervert mind can't now satisfy. At night, she got on top of his body and switched to her human girl form.

    (Y/N) feel something soft on his body. He touched it with his hand and instantly opened his eyes hearing light moan.

(Y/N): Huh? What! Who are you, and why you have cat ears!

Bianca: It's me Bianca master (Y/N)!

    She hugged him with her boobs touching his body and making him uneasy.

(Y/N): How? Bianca is cat, not human.

Bianca: I'm not normal cat master. I have some powers that give me possibility to switch with my human form and cat. I love you master, now we can make love and get kittens right?

(Y/N): Whaa... (Y/N) It's only dream, very weird dream.

    He closed his eyes, but Bianca started lick his cheek.

Bianca: I'm very real master (Y/N). I just want to pay for you kindness and caring attitude towards me. We will make sweet couple.

    She touched with her hand his private spot smiling feeling it hard.

Bianca: Oh... My master like me too... We will have plenty of fun, don't worry my dear. I have everything planed in my mind.