89. Dominant Fem Roman x Male Reader x Dominant Fem Ozpin

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by scottpilgrim54. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

Yes I know about Romania, but I can't just think about another female name for Roman...

*****

    (Y/N) (L/N) from young years was guy who was confused facing every decision. Every decision about his life was made by someone else. At first that was his parents, that loved him too much, and never saw that not letting him try make any decision alone was turning (Y/N) to person that is torn between any decision.

   This fact never changed, and it was one of things that caught attention of two female individuals. Two of them saw (Y/N) as handsome potential boyfriend, and maybe even more in the future. When girls learned about his... Confusion in making decisions, they started using it.

   Two of them started feelings pleasure from dominating (Y/N) in any way they can think, and used every moment they were together with him. (Y/N) on other hand felt happy, that he is having two close female friends, and doesn't saw problem with some of their... Actions of domination on him.

   It was only matter of time for two girls to see each other, and that fact make great fight between them, and prize was simple. - (Y/N) (L/N). Not helping was fact that two females was polar opposites, and (Y/N) liked each of their personalities.

   That two women names was - Female Ozpina, older one, and now headmaster of Beacon academy... Another was Romania Torchwick... Most wanted criminal around world, and member of Cinder Fall Faction.

   (Y/N) being now shared between two women, as boyfriend just thought how it happened that Romania managed to start being on dark side, while Ozpina stayed of light, and he remembered how it happened that now he is just like their personal slave.

*****

Flashback.

*****

   (Y/N) was just sitting on the bench with Ozpina, and had... Tea. Girl asked him if he wants tea or coffee, and with smile after some seconds of him trying to decide which one he wants more just decided for (Y/N). He is adorable, my little boyfriend ~

   Ozpina and (Y/N) doesn't know that Romania was spying on them with angry face. Said girl was griping tightly her cane in hand. That white haired bitch! She is older than him, and he is mine!

   Romania thought what to do now, knowing Ozpina, and hating her even before seeing her with (Y/N) just sitting there. Only seeing them together on that bench drinking tea was driving crazy miss Torchwick.

   Then Ozpina did something that made Romania just jump out from her hiding spot, and in three seconds stood in front of them. White haired girl, that wanted to be in the future headmaster just kissed (Y/N) cheek, and placed her hand of top of this. I know it is wrong for me to push him like this... But I just like to be dominant one, and he will never decide to make first move, even if I will just stood naked in front of him, my my ~

Romania: Leave my man you white hair ball! You are older than him like six years!

   (Y/N) and Ozpina turned their heads, and see angry Romania Torchwick with her cane ready to attack white haired girl. Ozpina smiled lightly angering even more another girl. Hmmm... I heard about her... Romania Torchwick, raising criminal.

(Y/N): Uhh... Hello Romania! What are you doing there?

Romania: Get up sunshine, and leave it to me... I will let you have some fun, after I just need to say something important to... her.

   (Y/N) sighed knowing that it is better for him to do what she is saying. He slowly tried to stood up, but in that moment Ozpina tightened her hold on his hand, and with surprise young man looked at her, but white haired girl just looked at Romania with smile.

Ozpina: Not to fast, (Y/N) and I have fun together, and he wants to stay with me. Yes (Y/N)?

   She looked at him for second, and Romania as well. Both of them how he will react, but still waited to hear that words from him.

(Y/N): Erm... I'm not sure...

   Romania slowly took his other hand in hers, and started puling him up while Ozpina tried to force (Y/N) stay here with her.

Romania: Can you just back old lady? I'm sure (Y/N) wants someone with closer age to his own...

Ozpina: Maybe I'm little older than my cute friend, but I'm sure he doesn't want his future girlfriend to be in prison...

Romania: Don't you dare tell him anything!

   (Y/N) just thought about every word that two of his close female friends said. Ozpina is older, but whatever, we are still friends... Why I should want someone closer to my own age, and why Ozpina said something about my future girlfriend?

(Y/N): Uh... Girls?

   Two of them just looked at him with bright smiles, but inside each of their minds was hate for another one.

(Y/N): Can't we just hang out together?

*****

Final flashback.

*****

   It was a weird situation between three of them. Ozpina and Romania started being very possessive of him, and started deciding about his life without even asking. (Y/N) liked it at first, finally not feeling confused or scared from deciding.

   Then come their actions with some sort of embarrassing situations where Ozpina and Romania was dominant one, and (Y/N) submissive. It was bugging him why two of them just did these things to him, and while for him it wasn't hurting things it was still very embarrassing.

   Now (Y/N) was just sitting with Ozpina, and she was on his lap hugging tightly red-faced man. Uh... I'm not sure if she is doing it on purpose or no, probably no... He was thinking about her breast pressed against his body, and also her ass moving several times on his lap.

   Help come like always as another dominant girl. Romania with her cane stood in front of them, and just touched white haired girl arm with her cane.

Romania: Stop doing it! He is clearly embarrassed by you!

Ozpin: By me eh? (Y/N) told me about your pet and mistress thing... I think that he likes this more, than your advantages on him.

Romania: (Y/N)! I can't just stay like that! I LOVE YOU.

Ozpina: I love you too darling! ~

(Y/N): Uh... I like both of you... I'm sorry, but can't choose. Can we be still friends?

   Two girls really wanted for him to first time in his life just decided and say one of their names. Hearing this some sort of rejection made Ozpina and Romania share just one look. Then Romania just sat on (Y/N) right side, while Ozpina sat on left side.

(Y/N): Girls?

   This was turning point in young man life. If he can't decide, then we will decide for him... Share.