80. Rejecting Summer x Male Reader x Cheater Raven - Part III

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by rwbyfan722. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): This story is continued as standalonebook!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/136695009-rejecting-summer-and-cheater-raven-x-male-reader

*****

   Taiyang somehow accepted that Yang was (Y/N) daughter, and Qrow with him was surprised that it go easy like that. Like Taiyang knew something, but doesn't care about it. Yang and (Y/N) started spending more time together, and (Y/N) tried to make her happy, as dad that was not with her for long time.

   Still, (Y/N) and Qrow started preparing their hunt for Raven Branwen, and they decided that day when Ruby will go to school, will be day of them starting that mission. It was faster than (Y/N) thought. Ozpin just talked with him, about him wanting for Ruby to attend Beacon with Yang, even if she was two years younger than her.

   (Y/N) can't say no to two of his daughters, and only told each of them several times to look for another sister. He still remembered day when Ruby with Yang was sad, and happy that they are going to Beacon. (Y/N) at that moment just hugged each of them, and said comforting words making two girls giggle because his joke about Ozpin, and Glynda Goodwitch.

   Then when his two daughters went to Beacon it took only one day for Qrow to walk inside (Y/N) house and say that he is ready, and had plan how to find his sister.

   It took some weeks, and then months for (Y/N) and Qrow to find any traces of Raven. It was total failure in (Y/N) eyes. He was seeing that she doesn't want to be found. Qrow then told (Y/N) that he will try to meet one person that will probably have some information about his sister.

   In mean time (Y/N) was sitting on the ground next to the forest, and read messages from his two daughters. He felt happy, hearing about Ruby being leader of her team. Also, (Y/N) felt good hearing that Yang is in that team. That's good, better for sisters to be together.

   He was surprised to hear that member of Schnee family is also in his daughters team, but shrugged it off laughing little at Ruby story telling him how she met that Weiss. Yang mentioned in her messages about another member of their team - Blake Belladonna.

   Young man was not sure, but that last name was familiar somehow... Like he knew or hear about someone with last name Belladonna. In the end he shrugged off this information, thinking it is nothing important.

   In his message (Y/N) told his two daughter that he will try to visit them in Beacon, but wasn't sure when. This of course make happy two girls.

   (Y/N) doesn't saw that from some time someone was looking at him from top of the one tree. Eyes of that person was focused fully on him, and it was like that person wanted to just stay here and look at (Y/N) for days.

   Then that person jumped down focusing his attention on her, and slowly approached him. (Y/N) stood up looking at feminine person that was coming to him. She seems familiar, but that mask... Who it is? Enemy, or friend?

 Who it is? Enemy, or  friend?