49. Rejecting Weiss x Shy Male Reader x Cheated Blake

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by Silver_Flareon. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Weiss Schnee always gets what she wants, from her young years she had everything that her eyes landed. I will get you (Y/N) (L/N) from this faunas whore, just wait... She from first time, seeing (Y/N) in Beacon wanted to make love with him.

   She was not sure if this was only lust, or love, but this was not problem for her. It will be great fun anyway. I don't care if I love him or not, he will just do what I want and then... We will see.

   Young ice queen was happy that (Y/N) was also very shy male, and this was another thing that make him for her adorable. I want to destroy his shyness with my body... You will be naughty with me.

   At first, she just tried to use little signals for him to notice her, but he was so shy that make it hard for (Y/N) to even talk with her. Seeing this Weiss decided to use other tactic. Everytime when he was alone, she tried to touch his body with her. (Y/N) was always blush mess, and apologized to her, but Weiss still was not pleased with this.

   She was in RWBY dorm thinking what to do now to make him hers. Then to the room walked Ruby with Yang lightly laughing. Huh, they laugh because of the Yang pun? This is impossible...

Weiss: What's so funny?

   Two sisters looked at her with smiles, making with it Weiss only more curious. Yang walked to her while Ruby sat on her bed.

Yang: Our Blake just confessed her feelings to (Y/N), and this was so funny seeing his red like tomato face... You should be here, and see this ice queen.

   Weiss just looked at Yang with her mind processing information she got. (Y/N) is with faunas whore now?

Weiss: I thought that they are just friends. Good friends.

Yang: Ohh yeah... They are good friends now, all of this time together readings books.

   Weiss stopped talking with Yang thinking about her plan. We will see if their relationship will survive my intentions that involve (Y/N).

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   Weiss was with (Y/N) in one room, after she asked him for meeting. Young man was not sure what she wanted with him, but accepted this thinking that Weiss just wanted to talk about something important.

Weiss: Soo (Y/N), did you hear anything about soul mates?

(Y/N): I-I'm not sure Weiss.

   She sighed, but carried on with her plan. Weiss knew that she need to convince him with this story, or all will be disaster.

Weiss: Every person have soul mate, and they are destined to love each other. Girl soul love her soul mate when she just see him, and knew that it is him. Sadly man soul need to taste girl soul in kiss to see that she is his true love.