74. Fem Issei Hyoudou x Shy Male Reader

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) not understand how he ended in position he was now. He was sitting on girls lap, and not just normal girl. It was Issabela Hyoudou... All in Kuoh Academy knew her as biggest pervert. While females always blushed looking at her, and shake theirs heads in no, male population in Kuoh Academy think of Issabela as their goddess in flesh.

   Who can blame them? Almost every man wet dream is to have girlfriend who is perverted and horny as her. Well, (Y/N) doesn't. He was from his young years very shy towards girls. That fact doesn't really help him, because it was one of things why Issabella laid her eyes on him.

   He doesn't know it at first, but then his friends started telling him about Hyoudou girl directly looking at him. D. Bruce even saw her hand moving under her desk in obvious place. (Y/N) blushed red like tomato that time, but shrugged it off not believing it.

   Why he doesn't believe it? (Y/N) knew that he is just normal guy, and hated his shyness around girls. He was sure that someone beautiful as her will never fall for him. Boy... How wrong he was.

   Then he started feeling like someone was always looking at him in weird places... Toilet's was one of his worst memories feeling presence of another person, but when he turned or look around there was always no one. Issabela was to skilled in her perverted stalkings, and he never caught her, until she stated getting bored and wanted him to caught her...

   It was thing that started really bothering young shy man. Issabela started in class focusing all of her attention on (Y/N). She hit him several times with paper ball, and when (Y/N) looked in girl direction he almost fainted several times.

   First time Issabela was touching her boobs while mouthing his name, and smile in very sensual and promising way. It was mystery how she managed to did it, and only (Y/N) saw this... Like everyone was not seeing her at all.

   Second time girl was more naughty with her advances. (Y/N) tried really hard to resist to look in her direction, but finally tired of getting hit with paper balls looked. Instantly (Y/N) eyes got bigger seeing Issabela touching her private place under her skirt, and when she saw him... Issabela smiled again with that smile, and flashed him look on her boobs.

   There was of course times when she will pass to him some paper with messages that made him blush really hard. One time their teacher even send (Y/N) to nurse worrying about him being sick. Some of that messages still was in (Y/N) mind...

   Daddy, your little princess want to have that special fun <3

   Can you imagine me crawling under your desk and...

   I'm soo wet just looking at you my honey!

   Mistress today is tired, and want her little servant to worship her.

   (Y/N) survived this, but last event in classroom was enough, and (Y/N) fainted that time surprising everyone inside the room. He doesn't even wait for paper ball, and just looked after first five minutes of lesson in Issabela direction.

   Girl smiled seeing that he is interested, and finally it was his own initiative to look at her. He is so sweet, my future fiance... Then Issabela flashed him another part of her body, yes it was her womanhood. (Y/N) was not surprised, and even get hard seeing her shaved private place, but then he saw that there was some sort of tattoo... Property of (Y/N) (L/N)... This was enough to make young man faint with red face.

   Then (Y/N) woke up inside nurse office, and his hand was holding Issabela who took him there. She smiled at young man who was feeling really uncomfortable seeing that nowhere is nurse inside this room.

Issabela: Hi honey! I see that you like my surprise ~

(Y/N): I-I don't u-understand w-why you are doing t-this I-Issabela...

   She smiled really sweetly hearing him shuttering. He doesn't even know what he is doing to me.

Issabela: It is not obvious? I LOVE YOU!

   He was now surprised. (Y/N) thought that her action is really coming from perverted mind, but now... This was changing everything. Young man closed his eyes.

(Y/N): B-but why m-me? I'm just n-normal g-uy.

Issabela: I love everything in you my sunshine. Your beautiful (E/C) eyes that I can look for hours... (H/C) hair that I want to touch... Perfect body to touch mine. Lips, like created only to kiss mine. I love you.

   Before (Y/N) could respond Issabela kissed him with passion and dominance, and (Y/N) decided to not fight feeling loved. It was great experience to them, and Issabela even placed his hand on her boob using her own hand.

Issabela: Finally we can be together! I even decided to leave my plan to have harem, well unless you want for me to make harem only with girls in... It will be fun ~

   She laughed little with her naughty and perverted mind back. Her hands were wandering around (Y/N) body like she wanted to somehow mark him as her's. (Y/N) doesn't hear at first what she said still recovering from hot kiss, but after some seconds of silence his eyes again got bigger and face red.

(Y/N): H-harem?

Issabela: Ahh... Yes I forgot that you don't know. Well you can punish me later for it ~ Honey, I'm Devil, and member of Rias Gremory peerage - for now.

   He laughed little, and seeing that he doesn't believe her Issabela showed him her wings. It was again enough to make young man faint, and girl to sweatdrop.

   Then after (Y/N) again woke up, Issabela told him everything slowly, and even without teasing him. She presented him to members of Occult Research Club, and while everyone was happy for pervert girl Akeno decided to tease him. In process Issabela get easily jealous while (Y/N) was blushing mess.

   Now was some weeks with (Y/N) and Issabela relationship blossoming. He accepted her love, and even perverted and naught nature of Issabela Hyoudou who still was teasing him with new things. (Y/N) was really embarrassed everytime when he saw his own tattoo on stomach. Property of Issabela Hyoudou. Issabela thought that it is perfect sign of their love to each other, (Y/N) was not sure about it...

   We are back to previous situation where (Y/N) (L/N) was sitting on Issabela lap. He smiled feeling first time in her presence relaxed.

(Y/N): I love you, you know that right my... Ehh, m-mistress. I love you Issabela.

Issabela: I love you too my stallion.

   (Y/N) sighed hearing her say that, and then felt Issabela hand touching his manhood under his pants. Geez, why she is so naughty? We did it three times today...

Issabela: Hehehe, I see that you are ready! You know just perfect how to treat your princess honey.

(Y/N): Issabela! Enough sex for today.

   She pouted, but then naughty smiled at him, and (Y/N) felt inside his body that girl find another way to push him in to love making.

Issabela: Ok no problem sweetie. I think that we can instead of hot sex find girls to our harem, what do you think? I'm pretty sure Akeno will want to...

   Before she said anything more (Y/N) took her in his arms and fast walked to their bedroom. Issabela giggles only one thing heard inside this room for that moment. Then only sound of moans, and hot love making was heard.