26. Yandere Mother Kali and Sister Blake x Obedient Son and Brother Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by GabrielMadrigal8. Have fun reading it!

(A/N):I posted new book, soo if you are interested just go to my profile.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.
(Y/C) - Your clothes.

Thinking

*****

   Belladonna family was one of the greatest in eyes of faunas living on the Menagerie in Kuo Kuana, where they have home. There is Ghira Belladonna who is husband to his wife Kali and father of Blake and (Y/N).

   Ghira is a tall, muscular man with black hair, a beard and yellow eyes. For his top, he wears an open dark violet coat with white fur trim, exposing his hairy chest. Over his beige pants is a matching sash that wraps around his waist and is secured with a large, silver metal buckle.

   His wife Kali Belladonna is a cat Faunus with black hair and yellow eyes. She has short hair and three gold piercings on her cat ears - two on her right, one on her left. She wears a black hakama and sandals with white tabi socks. Over her outfit, she wears a black shrug with a long right sleeve and a short left sleeve, gold leaf trim adorning the opening on the front.

   Next is Blake Belladonna who is a fair skinned young girl with amber eyes and long black hair. She wears a black buttoned vest with coattails and a single silver button on the front. Underneath this is a white, sleeveless, high necked, crop undershirt and white shorts with a zipper on the front of each leg.

   Last is the youngest member of family - (Y/N). He is a young boy with (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair. He is wearing various uniforms his mother and sister bought for him, but almost everyday he is wearing his favorite (Y/C). (Y/N) also like Blake or his mother had cat ears, and even tail.

   Everything was perfect for them until happened one sad thing destroying them in hearts and minds. Ghira Belladonna was killed when, he was traveling around Menagerie. At first days everyone was silent in house.

   Kali tried very hard to do something to make her children happy, but nothing was coming to her mind. Blake tried to forget about it with her books, but this also was not help. (Y/N) was first who took over his emotions, and two weeks later he said something what changed thinking of his mother and older sister.

(Y/N): Mother and sister, this need to end!

   His voice tried to sound hard, but was broken with every word. (Y/N) still was young, but he was now being watched with big eyes of his older sister and mother.

Kali: S-so...

(Y/N): No mother, we need to live our lives from now. We had our sad time for father... I'm sure he doesn't want our family to be that long sad.

   Kali and Blake was very surprised about what (Y/N) was talking. This is very mature of him... Blake dropped her book from hands to the floor fully focused on what her little brother is going to say. Brother.

(Y/N): I'm sure that you also h-have h-him in t-this place w-where h-e will be never f-forgotten.

   He closed his eyes with some tears coming from them. (Y/N) touched with his hand place where under skin he had heart. Then something hit him in front. He started feeling warm coming from there, and opened his eyes only to see his mother and older sister hugging him also with tears coming from their eyes.