141. Perverted Female Natsu x Mute Male Reader x Flirty Female Gray

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima.

This was requested by Smokin_Mask. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   It was another peaceful morning in Magnolia. (Y/N) (L/N) was in the Fairy Tail guild eating his breakfast after his warm greet to the barmaid Mirajane Strauss. He wasn't to strong mage, but he never did not refuse help for other member of the guild.

   Young man had one major flaw... (Y/N) was mute from birth and needed to write his answers, questions and else on paper. Some people looked at him different seeing this, but in the guild almost everyone acted as his family, and doesn't care about that flaw.

   He was happy because of this and always tried to show his teammates that he can be a useful member of the team. Today young mage just wanted to chill out, and talk with some members... Then everything was destroyed by Mira when she brings him his food with her usual teasing smile.

Mira: Today Natsumi will come back from her mission...

   (Y/N) shrugged, and started eating food she prepared for him, but Mira saw his that his cheek got more red than before. Hehe ~ Our Natsumi would be sad seeing his lack of happiness hearing that she is back... Maybe I need to say about this to her?

Mira: Grace told me yesterday that she wants to talk with you, and (Y/N)... You know how it is with Natsumi seeing you with her... Huhu today will be fun~

   Mirajane Strauss giggled lightly, and disappeared from his table leaving embarrassed mage that looked at his food. He sighed knowing that today will be hard day. It's not that he doesn't like Natsumi or Grace...

   The problem was with fact that two girls loved to rival with each other, and he was always in center of their fights... It was just like they wanted for him to see this with his own eyes. I don't understand this... Even Erza is angry at me always when she needs to stop their fights, and now Mira...

   (Y/N) (L/N) doesn't know that two young mages developed feelings for him thought years of their friendship with him. Each of the women tried to somehow signal him their interest, but Grace and Natsumi never was good at showing their affection.

   In the end Grace started being flirty towards (Y/N) and used each of her free time to try get him on 'date' or trick him into praising how she looks and other things. She loved it, and for ice mage he was adorable not seeing her real intentions behind her words.

   On other hand Natsumi developed perverted nature towards mute mage. She loved sparing with him always trying to get in close combat. In that moments young woman had opportunity to touch his handsome body, and even sniff his glorious manly scent...

Grace: Hello (Y/N)...

   He felt her hot breath on his neck when she whispered these words to his ear, and Grace even lightly kissed his neck making young mute mage turn his head towards her. She smiled and waved with her hand, but doesn't expect him to fall to the ground covering his eyes with the hand.

Grace: Huh? What's the matter my boy?

Natsumi: You Ice bucket! Cover your ugly body! (Y/N) clearly don't like it, yeah?