32. Yandere Esdeath x Submissive Male Reader

Akame Ga Kill is owned by Takahiro and Tetsuya Tashiro.

This was requested by Tyltran. Have fun reading it!

(A/N): I'm reading TII of Akame Ga Kill and doing this request sadly got spoiler that Tatsumi will end with Mine. Well I expected Akame, but maybe it's better for her to be free for someone...

 Well I expected Akame, but maybe it's better for her to be free for someone

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color
(S/N) - Sister name.

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was poor young man living in Capital City with his twin sister that was for making it sadly very sick. Every doctor that (Y/N) talk told him that she will die, only some richest people in city can pay for healing her.

   He was devastated hearing this, but decided to do anything he can to save her life. (Y/N) stole, doing dirty jobs and even sold his body for some perverted rich women from city. Of course, he was disgusted with himself, but this was for her.

   (S/N) was so adorable and good in this evil and rotten city... This was not surprise that even someone perfect as her must had some flaws there. Nothing is black or white. There are only shades of grey.

(S/N): (Y/N)?...

   Her voice was so weak, but still she sound very happy. Her brother rushed to bed, and stopped her from walking out of bed.

(Y/N): You need sleep sis. I will bring you everything just stay there under blankets.

   She smiled at him, and nod slowly. He wanted to cry remembering times when (S/N) was waking him up for early walks in the city and forest.

(S/N): C-can you bake some cookies for me?

   He sighed knowing, that will be another cash loss for him, but nod to her and smiled. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. (Y/N) patted her head, and covers (S/N) upper body with top blanket.

   (Y/N) walked out from her room and sat on dirty couch. He was thinking about something he heard from city rumors. There will be some sort of tournament in the city. (Y/N) was not powerful, but he had very much of experience, and learned how to fight dirty and just for win. Fights with honor is only in stories...

   He closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep thinking about this tournament and his chance of win. Then I will can help my sis... On his face was little smile with hope showed on it.

*****

Timeskip.

*****