172. Yandere GF Erza x Cold Male Reader

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima.

This was requested by Fraxie7. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.
(N/N) - Nick name.

Thinking

*****

   Everyone in the Fairy Tail guild respected and sometimes feared Erza Scarlet who was probably one of most the strongest female mages, but there was another one person

   Everyone in the Fairy Tail guild respected and sometimes feared Erza Scarlet who was probably one of most the strongest female mages, but there was another one person... He was named (Y/N) (L/N) most cold guy in entire guild.

   For new members in Fairy Tail, it wasn't that big surprise to learn about him being Erza boyfriend. Yet it was mystery for almost everyone how two of them managed to get together. Only one person knew this and was adamant to not tell anything without permission from Erza.

   (Y/N) doesn't care about this at all, and Mirajane Strauss only got warning from her friend and long time rival to shut her mouth. Mira knew how Erza would react with fact of everyone learning about this secret, and decided to wait for eventual permission.

   Mirajane Strauss remembered when both of them was rivals in childhood, and while Erza had problem with her 'cake incident' that wasn't only one thing. Mira learned very fast to not try challenge her rival in eventual fight for (Y/N).

   The white haired woman was interested in him in one time, but his coldness was too much for her, and of course Erza having crush on him wasn't helping at all. It was right choice, and sometimes Mira thought what would happen if she tried to steal him from the red haired woman.

   She was really surprised seeing how clingy Erza was to him, and with smile observed every attempt of red haired woman to initiate any romance actions with (Y/N). It was hard mission, because young man never in public showed his affection towards the red haired woman.

   That's why most members of Fairy Tail doesn't understand their relationship in basic. They don't act different than before with just Erza calling him her boyfriend now. It was complete mystery, and everyone was interested in discovering each of their secret.

   Right now everyone looked at Erza Scarlet that walked inside the guild hall with her eyes searching for him. Slowly red haired woman walked around tables trying to find him while everyone was silent not wanting to distract her and make angry...

Mirajane: He isn't there Erza. Still, on mission. Don't worry, he will be back tomorrow probably.

   Erza sighed stopping in front of the white-haired barmaid and leaned to her wanting for Mira only to hear her voice.

Erza: What if... What if he would found anyone else on these missions? You know how magnetic to women is his cold personality and handsome face. These eyes...

   Mirajane Strauss smiled placing her hand on her guild mate arm trying to give her some comfort from this action. Erza acted like she was now in her own world with her eyes widening, and clearly getting more nervous.

Mirajane: Easy there... No need to get angry. I'm sure he will not let anyone other than you to be more intimate.

Erza: Yes! That's what I'm saying Mira. We uh... Never showed too much affection. Embarrassing. Sigh.

Mirajane: Ah. I understand. Well it's nothing to worry too... It's even better Erza. Look... You have advantage with your personality matching his, and while two of us doesn't showed any of affection... I'm sure you are the closest person to our lovely cold teammate.

   Erza Scarlet raised her eyes full of worry at smiling white haired woman, and slowly whispered her thanks. Everyone in the Fairy Tail guild tried to catch full of their conversation, but no one managed to do it.

   Some of them just heard some words creating their owns ideas about what two beautiful members of their guild had conversation. Mirajane Strauss then walked away back to her work while Erza sat alone in corner of the room.

   Silent was gone, and normal life in the guild started again with Erza not caring about anything what is happening around her. She doesn't even cared about Natsu and Gray fight in middle of the room making some destruction around them.

   Some hours pasted with the red haired woman trying to relax, but every time her thoughts focused on young man that was her boyfriend. Erza smiled lightly remembering how weird was his reaction, and how red like her hair was her face when she asked him to be with her.

   It brings her every time happiness when he doesn't reject her feelings. Still, they don't kiss or do anything more than just quick hug. She wanted to kiss him several times, and even once leaned, but he just escaped from her hands making young red head woman sad.

   She doesn't understand why he was acting in that way after accepting being her boyfriend. Erza expected for them to slowly go in their relationship respecting his cold personality, and being unsure in her own way about these new feelings being near him.

   Yet, weeks passed with them just having two or three hugs, and Erza being ready for more. No, she wanted more affection from him. She even dreamed about him forcing his way with her in one of her most wild dreams.

   The young woman was deep in her thoughts, and doesn't notice when someone sat in front of her with his eyes focused on her. There was silence again in the guild, and needed to past some minutes for everyone in the guild to again go back to their own actions.

   He placed his soft hands on top of her finally making young woman focus her eyes on him with a gasp not expecting this action. (Y/N) doesn't show any emotion on his stoic face, and just sighed closing his eyes for some seconds.

(Y/N): Eldest Strauss told me everything. I told you something about... Killing these innocent women who hired me for job? I don't care why you are doing this to them, but still... This need to stop Scarlet. I don't want for my girlfriend to be known as murderer.

   Erza eyes widened first time hearing him name her his girlfriend. She felt hot inside her body, and her cheeks was red like her hair. Slowly young woman nodded to him with little shame for what she did in the past.

Erza: I understand this, and apologize. I'm ready for any sort of punishment.

   She lowered her head down waiting for his words, but got again surprised. Slowly (Y/N) touched her face with his soft fingers, and raised her head only for him to kiss her lightly on lips. She sank to it and doesn't want for it to end.

   (Y/N) then ended their kiss and stood up without any words more. Erza sighed dreamily with smile while everyone had eyes on both of them. Quickly young red head woman stood up, and followed after her boyfriend not wanting to let him go after this.

   Mirajane Strauss giggled covering her mouth with hand seeing their cute actions. While Erza Scarlet could act very... Possessive of (Y/N) she loved him honestly with all of her heart, and just wanted to protect this love in every way.