| Seven |

2010

I struggled to shake the feeling that I was the woman in the picture. Every time I went back to look at her, I felt a sense of recognition.

I needed to understand who this woman is to Muse-Less and why he draws and paints her.

- - - - - - - - - -
Muse-Less,
Who is she?

Whitney.
- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Whitney,
I knew she would catch your eye.
In all honesty, I'm not sure who she is. I dream of her often.

Just like the pictures, she has no face in my dreams. She never speaks.
She simply walks. On the beach, in a storm, through a burning park. Always smiling.
Muse-Less
- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -
Wow. You dream of her? Do you think you know a version of her in real life?
That is a very personal question. Please only answer it if you feel comfortable.
She feels very familiar to me.
Whitney
- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -
I don't mind answering it.
There isn't a woman like her in my life. She makes me feel so many different emotions each time I see her. In my dreams I mean. I can never forget her face, even though technically she doesn't have one.
I'm glad she feels familiar to you. I didn't want to share her with anyone for a very long time. I felt like she was haunting me and the only way I could appreciate her and not fear her was to bring her to life the only way I know how..
Muse
- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -
Thank you for sharing her with me Muse.
I think she is beautiful.
- - - - - - - - - -