Chapter 5 & 6

Chapter 5:

We sat on the small balcony for a while just talking about random things. Then his phone started buzzing. It was a message from Niall, wondering where he had gone. “We should probably head back. I’m kind of hungry.” I agreed and he helped me up. I followed him down to the others and they all looked at us funny. I felt myself going shy and i looked at the ground. “Nando’s?” Paul only had to say that one word and all the boys hyped up. “YES IM STARVED!” Niall shouted and i laughed. My mum waited behind and kept looking at me. “Don’t say a word.” I muttered and she grinned and hugged me. “Nothing happened i swear.” But i knew she could tell differently. “It’s nothing... he just kissed me.” I went quiet and she screamed. “I knew it! I knew it!” “Mum shut up!” she obeyed and smiled at me. I followed her to the car. “Do we have lunch with them too?” I asked her and she shook her head. “I have some last minute things i have to do before tomorrow night. Beside’s Lux is due for her sleep. I nodded and slowly hopped in the car. I was upset that i wouldn’t see Zayn again for a while, but glad as well. It gave me a chance to process everything that had just happened. I played with Lux on the way back and every time i looked up at mum she was staring at me smiling, her eyes were big and bright. “Say it mum. I know you want to!” She sighed and took a deep breath. “So are you two an item now?” I chuckled. “No, Mum. I don’t know what’s going on. It happened so fast.” She put her hand on my knee as i looked out the window. “Don’t worry. Whatever happens happens.” I smiled. “Thanks mum.”

When we got back to the hotel, i took Lux up to the pool to try my luck again. This time, she loved it. She held onto my hair for majority of the time and kicked her legs around. Mum came out later and took a few photos. After about an hour of chilling by the pool, i saw a familiar face step out onto the roof. “I’m going to go get something to eat.” Mum whispered and she winked at me. Zayn walked casually over, his hands in his pockets. Mum smiled at him and quickly walked away. I was sitting with Lux on the chair, she was clutching onto my little finger. “Hey.” He said and i smiled. “Hey...” I muttered back. I was afraid things would be awkward between us now, but he seemed totally cool. “So about before...” he started to talk then stopped. “Yeah...?” I looked at him and he tickled Lux’s tummy. “Did it mean anything to you? He looked down and fiddled with his hands. I reached out and touched them. “Yes...It did. I just don’t know what to do.” He looked up and smiled. “Well we could always find out?” He smirked and i stood up and took Lux over to the water. “You know what. I actually like the sound of that.” He sat next to me on the edge and put his hand behind me so he was leaning closer to me. “Really? You’re not just saying this because I’m famous?” I raised my eyebrows at him and he laughed. “Of course not! I wouldn’t do that to you.” He kissed my cheek quickly. Lux looked up at us and i laughed. “I think she knows something’s going on.” He said and i giggled. He made me feel different, special. “So this is completely random but do you have a Twitter account?” He took Baby Lux off me and played with her. “That was random, and no, i don’t. I never needed nor knew how to use it.” he threw his head back and laughed. “WHAT? IT’S TRUE!” I said trying not to laugh as well. “Oh that’s adorable. Hey why don’t i set one up for you? And we can follow each other.” I smiled. “Sounds like fun.” I put my head on his shoulder and looked at Lux who smiled at me. “So does this mean i can call you my girlfriend?” He said teasingly and i looked up at him. “I guess so.” I winked at him and he put his arm around me. “I have only known you for two days and I am already in love with you.” I closed my eyes and let him hold me for a while. “Well they say that Love at first sight is true.” He kissed my forehead. “Shall we go get you into the tweeting world?” I laughed and stood up. “WHY NOT!” i shouted and jumped putting my hands out. He laughed and followed me into the elevator.

Chapter 6:

I took Lux back to mum and she wouldn’t stop staring at Zayn. Finally it got the better of her. “PLEASE TELL ME YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER?” Zayn looked at me and i smiled and nodded. She clapped her hands and hugged us both. “Oh thank god! I was worried i was going to have to step in and force you two together.” I looked away, i felt totally embarrassed. “Well i will see you soon mum.” I said as i headed for the door. “OK SWEETIE BE SAFE!” She yelled back at me. I turned around and glared at her. “MUM!” i whispered hoarsely. She looked away and i walked out. “I’m sorry...” I mumbled as we walked down the hallway. He laughed and put his arm around my shoulder. “It’s fine wait till the boys find out... Speak of the devils.” I looked at them, then at the ground. “Well what’s this?” Louis asked and i got really nervous. “Guys don’t.” Zayn said but it didn’t work. “Zayn mate, you’re in!” Harry shouted and i felt a little sick. I didn’t know why and i knew they were only joking, but i felt intimidated. Zayn grabbed my hand and dragged me along. “Don’t worry. We were only kidding.” Louis said as i walked past him. I weakly smiled and he winked at me. What was it with these lads and winking? When we got to his room he couldn’t stop apologizing. “Zayn, it’s fine.” I kept saying. He put his hand on my waist and went to kiss me, but i moved away. “So where is your computer?” I asked and he went and got his laptop out. I sat on the couch and he plonked down next to me.

After an hour of fiddling around i finally had a twitter account. By 3 o’clock i almost had 1000 followers. “Wow! People love you!” I laughed. “They don’t even know who i am?” he laughed and kissed me. I put my hands on his chest and leant backwards. “Zayn...I...” He put his hand over my mouth. “I’m sorry. I just find it hard to control myself around you.” His voice was soft and harmonic. And the way his hand touched my leg made me crazy. I tried to fight it but he was just so irresistible. I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him back. His hands made their way to my lower back and he was coming closer to me. I had hold of his shirt and kept kissing him. Then some banged on the door, scaring the life out of me. I sat up and caught my breath. He looked at me and smirked. “Who is it?” he yelled and my mother answered. “HEY ZAYN, IT’S ME! BIANCA NEEDS TO COME BACK NOW!” I laughed and stood up. “See ya.” I said shakily and he kissed my hand. ‘Bye Beautiful.” And i headed for the door.

When i opened it, mum almost fell on top of me. “Woah, what the hell?” she stood up and fixed her hair.”You guys!” She cooed patting my cheek. “Mum, stop!” I groaned and walked down the hallway. “Awww come on. I haven’t been able to do this before.” I rolled my eyes and laughed. “Oh and Lux is asleep so be quiet.” She said as we were close to our room. “BIANCA!” someone shouted and i turned around to see Zayn running after me. “What?” I looked at him in utter confusion and he stopped just before he bowled me over and handed me a piece of paper. “Text me later?” I started laughing. “You ran all the way to me to give me your number?” He was panting and he nodded. “Yeah!” He kissed my cheek and i heard my mum gasp. “Bye...” he said as he slowly walked back to his room. I turned around and smiled at my mum who was almost about to explode. “Don’t say a word.” I muttered as i walked inside and she put her hands on my shoulders.