Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

He dragged me through the hotel and we reached the lobby. “Wait here.” He said and slowly looked around. He grabbed my hand and smiled. “GO!” He whispered and ran full ball out the side door. I was almost being dragged behind him. “WHAT ARE WE DOING?” i yelled to the back of his head as we ran down a small alley way. He suddenly stopped and i ran into the back of him and fell over. “You ok Bianca?” I laughed and nodded. “ready for anything?” I looked at him in utter confusion then he slowly walked onto the street with his beanie on. He held my hand and we walked right passed a heap of girls, and they didn’t even notice him. “What are you doing? YOU WILL BE SHOT WHEN YOU GET BACK! I WILL GET SHOT.” He pressed me up into another alleyway and covered my mouth. A group of girls ran past screaming. He slowly moved his hand and i laughed shakily. “this is such a bad idea.” I mumbled but he continued to drag me through the street when we arrived at a mall. “its huge!” I gasped. “I haven’t seen anything this big. We had small shops were I’m from.” He looked at me. “I never asked, because i was afraid i would overstep my boundaries, but where did you come from?” I pulled him over to a chair and sat on his lap. “I’m from the outback. You know, Australia?” He laughed. “That’s cool. I’ve always wanted to see that.” I kissed his forehead. “Maybe i’ll take you one day?” He grinned. “I’d love that.” He kissed me. “Oh look a merry go round!” I shouted and he pushed me up. He took my hand and dragged me over to it. “You’ve got to be kidding me?” I giggled and he hoped on. “Nope! Care to join me my princess?” He sat on the horse and put his hand out. Just then it started and i tried to run and catch him. I finally caught up and he helped me onto the horses back. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. “hey smile.” He said and i look up and saw him holding his phone. “Selfies on the merry go round? Really?” He chuckled and nodded. “I guess so.” And i smiled and he snapped the photo. “You look beautiful.” I hid my face in his jumper and then the merry go round stopped. “Looks like we have finally made it dear princess.” He said and i jumped down. “Wanna go have some real fun?” I looked at him suspiciously and he dragged me into some department store.

He let go off my hand and started walking through the clothes, looking at me through the gaps. I smiled and looked at the opposite rack. He jumped in front of me and held onto my hand. Then we were running through the store. “I can’t believe i let you convince me to do this.” I said and he spun me around then told me to jump on his back. He piggybacked me through to the music section. “OH LOOK!” i exclaimed and i picked up his cd. “smile!” he said and i pulled the most cheesy face i could. “Twitter!” he said. I went into shock. “NO DON’T!” I tried to get his phone out of his hand but he was too tall. “I’m only kidding.” And he kissed me. We walked like civilized people down to the kids section. But Zayn couldn’t help himself. “On Guard!” He yelled as he grabbed a plastic sword and he tossed me one. “Do you dare?” I put my hand on my head. “Zayn...” But he would take no for an answer, and he stabbed me in the stomach. “You’re dead...” He said sarcastically and i put my hand on my hip. “Honey, I’m immortal.”I laughed and pretended to cut off his arm. “ARGGH! MY ARM!” He stumbled over to me and i had to catch him. I laughed then a lady walked around the corner and he stood up. She glared at us and i put the sword back. When she walked away, i fell into Zayn’s arm bursting with laughter. “She needs a happy meal.” He muttered and intimidated her. I was laughing so much i had tears running down my cheeks. We left that shop and Zayn piggy backed me out back onto the street. Then his phone started to ring so he put me down and stood in the small alley way. “Hello?” Then i heard someone yelling on the other end. I guessed it was Paul. “Paul, it’s ok. I just took Bianca down to do some shopping.” The other voice seemed to calm down and i tried not to laugh, so Zayn covered my mouth with his hand. I licked it and he quickly pulled it away, looked at me in disgust then wiped it on his pants. “We have to go back now.” He said, and put on his puppy dog eyes. “aww, its ok. I had so much fun.” And i kissed him. I pulled him into me, and his put his hand against the cold wall of the alley way. Then i felt something lad on my head. “I looked up and a few more spits fell on my face. “Rain...” I muttered and he looked at me and rubbed my cheek. “Do you know how long I’ve waited to kiss the one in the rain?” I looked at the ground as the rain got heavier. “No... How long?” he lifted my chin up and the rain pelted on my face; stinging my cheeks. “Too long.” He muttered in his deep sexy voice and he kissed me. His lips were warm and tangy, and i could taste the rain, running off our cheeks.

We half ran home, and when we got back we were greeted by a not so happy Paul. “WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?” He looked at me and i held onto Zayn’s hand. “Paul, she had nothing to do with it. Don’t blame her.” Zayn pleaded and Paul smiled. “Nice work mate.” He whispered and patted him on the back. “I had to act mad but I’m really not. See you two love birds in the morning.” He said as he walked back over to the front desk and started talking. I looked at Zayn, and he looked at me. We both started laughing, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and walked me back to his room. Water dripping off us; leaving marks behind us.