Chapter 9 & 10

Chapter 9:

The boys were buzzing when they finally came off stage. I stood waiting for Zayn and he ran and picked me up. I squealed and he put me down and kissed me. “So what would you like to do?” I asked him and he thought for a moment. “How about, we order food, sit on the couch and talk?” I grinned. “Sounds lovely.” He wrapped his arm around m shoulder and kissed my forehead as we followed the others out to the cars. When we got back to the hotel, Niall went to bed, Louis went for a swim and Liam went to twit cam his fans, since he had promised he would and Harry, well he was being his usual flirty self and was down at the bar. Zayn piggybacked me into the room and sat me down on the sofa. He picked the phone and ordered some sort of pizza. “You aren’t a vegetarian are ya?” He asked and i shook my head whilst laughing. I hadn’t felt this wanted in a long time, and it was good. He went and got changed into something more comfortable. It was so tempting to follow him, but i held myself together and sat on the couch. He came out in his trackies, without a shirt on. “Are you trying to kill me?” I giggled and he sat next to me. I placed my head onto his chest and listened to his heart beat. He ran his hand down my back and i squirmed. “Stop it!” I muttered but he didn’t listen. He started to tickle me and i kicked around screaming. “ZAYN STOP!” I gasped through fits of laughter. When he finally obeyed i sat back up and straightened myself up. Then there was a knock on the door. “Food, about time I’m starving!” He said as he got up and answered it. I sat on the ground as he brought over our pizza. “MMM YUM!” i exclaimed as he sat the box down and opened it.

I went to pick up a piece when he tapped my hand away. He then picked it up and slowly brought it up to my mouth. “You have got to be kidding me?” I broke out into laughter and he shook his head. “No, im deadly serious.” He winked at me and i slowly leant forward and took a small bite. “That’s the best you’ve got?” He teased and took a huge mouthful, almost eating the entire slice. I laughed and took the biggest bite i could. I almost starting choking on it as i was laughing, and i took too much. “Bianca, you right?” Zayn said trying to sound concerned but he couldn’t help but laugh. I swallowed it and coughed. “Alright you win!” He smiled and hugged me. “You done?” I nodded and he stood up getting ready to clear everything away when i grabbed the box and took it away. “No that is my job!” he came after me and tickled me. “No, i won’t give in.” I said through gritted teeth, but then i dropped the box and it spilt everywhere. I looked at him then at the ground, my mouth open. “OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!” I gasped and bent down to pick it up. He touched my hand and i looked at him. “It’s alright.” He whispered and helped me. We were kneeling on the ground and we put the leftover pizza back in the box. I picked it up and went to slowly stand up when he grabbed my shoulder. He took the box off me and gently threw it to the side. He pushed me to the ground and kissed me. I could feel his heartbeat through his chest and he came closer to me. He put his hands on my thighs and squeezed. He kissed my neck and i placed my hands on his back, his skin rough to touch. He was still hot and sweaty from the concert, and i could feel it on his shoulders. My breathing became faster as he continued to kiss me. “Zayn... Zayn...Hold on.” I sat up and he looked at me. “What’s wrong?” He looked confused and i cuddled him. “I don’t want to take things too fast.” I mumbled and he rubbed my back and kissed me. “Ok, i understand.” He picked me up and cuddled me on the couch. “wanna watch a movie?” I nodded and he got up and picked one at random. It was very interesting so we just sat there and talked. When it was over he decided he should probably sleep. “Well i’ll see you tomorrow then?” I said as i headed for the door but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. “stay, please.” I couldn’t resist those dark brown eyes. “alright.” I sighed and he hugged me. “here put this on.” And he chucked me one of his shirts. I went to the bathroom and put it on and realised i had no bottoms. “Zayn, you cheeky bugger.” I pulled it down as far as it would go and walked out.

“Ooh Bianca.” He said cheekily and i ran back to the bathroom. “No Bianca, you look fine.” He said sweetly and i slowly came back out. “I feel horrible.” I said pulling the shirt further down. He came and hugged me. “You look beautiful.” He whispered and carried me to the bedroom. I got into bed and laid next to him, his arms were comforting and his body was warm. I felt myself instantly falling asleep.

Chapter 10:

I was woken up by giggling. I looked at the alarm clock. “1:00 am you have got to be kidding.” I whispered and clambered out of bed. Then i heard someone else as well. I should have known; it was Harry. And he had a girl with him. Then i started hearing things i didn’t want to. “Oh No!” I quietly groaned and slipped out onto the balcony through Zayn’s door. I sat out in the cool, with my underwear and Zayn’s really comfy t-shirt. I smiled at the thought of him silently sleeping in there. I closed my eyes and just sat there. I heard a thump on the wall and i covered my ears. “What are you doing?” I heard a groggy voice saying and i jumped. “Zayn! Why aren’t you asleep?” He half smiled, i could tell he was still half asleep. “I was about to ask you the same question.” He sat next to me and held me. “I was woken up.” I looked at him. “By what?” He smiled. “Harry, and some girl.” He looked away. “Oh...oh... I’m sorry.” I laughed at him. “Why?” He shrugged and i kissed him. “Come back to bed with me?” I rolled my eyes and he picked me up and carried me inside.

He snuggled with me in bed and kept kissing my neck. His hands crept down to my thigh and i grabbed it and held onto it. “Sorry. He mumbled and kissed me. “I can’t control myself when I’m around you.” I rolled over and he put his arm over me. “Well, you better start learning.” I giggled and i closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

When i woke up, i rolled over and Zayn was sound asleep. I wriggled out from under his arm and put on his trackies; which he had casually thrown on the floor. I rubbed my eyes and slowly made my way out to the fridge. I was dying of thirst. I bent down and looked for the coke i had seen the previous night when i heard someone talking. “What are you doing?” I jumped up and looked in the voices direction. All i could do was scream. Then Harry came running out, half naked. “What is going on?” He shouted then saw both of us girls then started speaking again. “Bianca, this is Gabby; Gabby this is Zayn’s girlfriend Bianca, the one i was telling you about.” I looked at him in confusion. Why was he talking about me? Then i looked at Gabby. “Sorry, i thought some crazed fan had somehow snuck in.” She laughed and put her hand out for me to shake. I returned it and she smiled. “I can’t believe I’m standing right in front of you.” She uttered. Then Zayn emerged from the darkness. “WHAT IS GOING ON?” He mumbled and i laughed and went over to hug him. “I got a fright that’s all. It’s all sorted now.” He kissed me and i looked over at Gabby and she smiled. “Hey Zayn, we have an interview soon don’t we?” Harry asked and Zayn looked at me. “Yeah. We have to be ready by 12. Holy Mother it’s almost 11!” He kissed me and went to get dressed. Harry did the same to Gabby then disappeared. We were left awkwardly standing there. I went and sat on the sofa and ushered her to come too. I turned the tv on and we sat in silence until the boys came out to say goodbye. “Behave you two.” Harry laughed and kissed Gabby’s hand. “Love you, and be nice to the new girl.” Zayn quietly whispered in my ear and i giggled and kissed him. We both watched them leave then looked at each other. “So?” I said and she smiled at me. This could be interesting...