Chapter 16 & 17

Chapter 16:

I walked Gabby back to my room and slipped into my bedroom. “Bianca is that you?” Mum called from her bedroom. “Yes just me and Gabby.” I took Gabby to my room and she sat on the bed. I quickly got changed and joined her. “Harry is leaving...” Was all she could say... “Gabby, no. I’m sure Paul will let you come. Harry would fight for you.” I hugged her and she softly cried. “Awww Gabby please don’t cry.” She looked up at me, her makeup had run and i laughed. I ran and got a face washer and cleaned her up. “Gosh, I’m so silly sometimes.” I looked at her and she raised her eyebrow. “What?” I burst into laughter. “I have never heard anyone other than my grandma say ‘gosh’ before.” She smiled and we both started laughing. Suddenly mum came in with a tray of food. “You girls hungry?” we looked at each other and nodded. “Thanks mum!” I shouted as she left. We devoured our food and just laughed at the people on TV. Gabby’s phone started to ring, so as she answered it i muted the TV. “Harry? What’s up? Oh My Gosh, really? You mean it!” She got all excited and i knew Paul had let her come to Australia with us. When she hung up she almost jumped on top of me. “I should have listened to you. Oh Gosh!” I laughed. “Woah, Gabby what?” She had a smile from ear to ear and she held my hand. “Guess who is coming to Australia with you!” She exclaimed and i hugged her tightly. “See! I told you!” She smiled and a tear slid down her cheek. “Gosh not again.” I giggled and wiped it away. Then someone started knocking on the bedroom door. “WHAT MUM?” I shouted but when it opened, mum wasn’t standing there; Zayn and Harry where there. “Girls, we are taking you out.” I looked at Gabby and we squealed with excitement. “Can we get changed first?” We both asked at the same time. “sure go for it, we will wait outside.” And they left. “Oh no! Bianca i have NOTHING to wear!” I clapped my hands excitedly. “But i do!” And i dragged her into my walk in robe. “Pick whatever you want!” I said as i spun around. “Except this... I’m wearing this!” she laughed and got to deciding. I grabbed my black sparkling heels, my black skirt, that was see through from my lower thigh down, and my black singlet and cardie. I went and got changed in the bathroom. I quickly curled my hair with my brush and when i walked out Gabby had the most gorgeous Blue mini dress on. “Look! We are the same size in clothes and shoes!” she shrieked as she strutted around in my blue heels. “Be careful in them!” I teased her. “they are my favs.” I smiled and we walked out hand in hand. When the boys saw us they instantly stood up. “Wow, Gabby, you are getting more beautiful every time i see you.” She went shy and he kissed her. “You look absolutely stunning.” Zayn whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. I grabbed hold of his collar and tugged. “You don’t look too bad yourself.” I said cheekily and he kissed me. “BOYS!” My mother walked into the room holding Lux. “make sure you are all back by 9 ok. We have an early start tomorrow.” We all nodded and headed for the lobby.

When we got there, Paul escorted us out another secret door and into a car. “Have fun ladies.” He smiled and we were off. “Where are we going?” Gabby asked and Harry kissed her hand. “Surprise.” He mumbled. I looked at Zayn and he smiled that gorgeous smile. His brown eyes were so captivating. “alright boy’s i will be back at 9.” The driver said and we got out. I was expecting the screaming girls but it was silent. We were ushered inside and sat at a four seated table. We talked about tomorrow whilst we waited for our food to come. “Gabby, really a salad? You don’t need that.” Harry said and she smiled weakly. “But i want it.” He laughed and kissed her cheek. “Well, if i ever see you trying to lose weight, i will force you to eat 10 cheeseburgers to you understand.” She laughed and nodded. I looked at Zayn and expected him to say the same thing. “Make that 20, if i catch you doing it.” I kissed him and we all started laughing. We talked about random things and had a good laugh. Before we knew it, it was 8:50 pm. “We better be getting ready to leave.” Harry said. “Awww, this was so much fun!” Gabby said and smiled. “We have to do it again!” I agreed and Zayn just sat there smiling. I loved it when he did that. We waited for the car and headed home. Gabby and Harry went up the room whilst Zayn and I stood outside of my room. “Zayn, i really should stay here tonight. Mum’s going to need help tomorrow morning.” He held onto my hands and sighed. “I understand. But i miss you when we are apart.” I smiled and he kissed me. I fell into the wall. “I love you Zayn...” I whispered and he leant his forehead on mine. “Not as much as i love you.” He whispered and i opened the door and went to walk inside. He still had hold of my hand and i watched it gently slip out of reach and it fell to his side. I blew him a kiss and shut the door.