Chapter 24 & 25

Chapter 24:

As we drove back to the hotel, I didn’t speak. Mum kept looking at me, but never once spoke to me. Zayn had a firm grip on my hand as I sat there staring out the window. I was emotionless. I couldn’t feel anything but utter pain. Tears were still escaping and dropping down my cheeks. “We are here honey.” Mum finally said, breaking the silence. I looked up at her and nodded. I had no shoes on, and I knew I looked a mess. Mum whispered something to Zayn as I got out of the car, my dress getting muddy from the wet ground. My curls had gone spaz, my hair sticking out everywhere; wispy bits covering my eyes. “Come with me.” Zayn whispered and reached for my hand. I was too upset to protest. He lightly pulled me up to his room. “Where are Gabby and Harry?” I finally managed to say, my voice shaky. “They went out for the day. We have this place to ourselves.” He smiled. I knew he was trying to help, so I tried to smile back. He took off his jacket and sat on the ground, resting against the chair. He reached up and pulled me down, so I was sitting in between his legs. He kept kissing me; and I started to smile. His hand ran up my leg, under my dress and rested on my thigh. I reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. “What are you doing?” He asked and I smiled. “Just checking that twit-ah account you made me.” He laughed. “why did you say it like that.” I leant back into him and laughed. “I was trying to sound like you.” He kissed my hair and I logged into my twitter. I scrolled through my mentions when I came across a huge list of rude comments. I looked up at Zayn to make sure he wasn’t looking over my shoulder, luckily enough; he was too busy playing with my hair. I kept reading through them; ‘You’re a fugly skank’, ‘Zayn deserves better than you!’, ‘Go get a life you freak!’ I threw the phone away and he grabbed my arm. “Whoa, Bianca…?” I looked up at him, tears in my eyes. His face fell and he jumped up and scrambled over me for his phone. “No Zayn!” but it was no use. He already had it, and I could tell by his facial expression he was reading the comments. “Zayn…” I whispered but he didn’t listen. “This is disgusting… baby, none of this is true, I love you..” He knelt down and hugged me tightly. He stood up and kissed me. “Don’t go anywhere… I will be back.” I reached for him but he was gone. I was left sitting on the floor by myself.

When he came back he looked even worse than when he left. “Zayn, what did you do? ZAYN WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU DO?” I got up and followed him to the bathroom. He turned around swiftly and I ran into his chest. “I just… tweeted what I thought.” I reached for his hand but he pulled away. That just made me angry so I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me. He had a small cut down his palm. “ZAYN? WHAT IS THIS?” I shrieked and he hugged me so tightly, I couldn’t move. “I got mad, it was an accident. I didn’t mean to break the glass…” I tried to look up at him but I was being held so tightly to his chest, I could breath. “I knocked it, and tried to pick it up afterwards…” He let go of me and I calmed down. As I went to kiss him, I heard someone stumble through the door. “BIANCA, ZAYN… HARRY WANTS TO TALK TO YO—oh…” she stopped at the door way and looked at us. I was still in Zayn’s arms. “Sorry, guys…” She said then Harry popped his head around the corner. “Zayn, we have some things we must discuss…” He didn’t look very happy and I looked from Zayn to Harry; trying to read their expressions. “Be good girls.” Zayn muttered as he walked off. Gabby was standing there, staring at me, she had a lollipop in her mouth. “is everything ok?” She asked and I nodded. “Fans…” I said and she came and hugged me. “What ever they say about you isn’t true.” I smiled as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the couch. I had totally forgotten that I was still in my black dress, and I probably looked horrible, but she didn’t seem to notice. That’s what I loved about her, she as so down to earth; I could see why Harry wanted to marry her. Oh my god, I totally forgot he even asked her till then. “So Gabby?” I teased and held up her left hand, playing with her ring. “I know, isn’t it beautiful.” I couldn’t help but smile when her face lit up when she said his name. She looked at me and nudged me with her shoulder. “What?” I laughed and she raised her eyebrows. “Have you…?” she smiled and I hit her playfully. “Gabby si that all you think about?” she thought for a moment and I laughed. “Not... all the time!” She protested and I started laughing even more. “Oh my god Gabby! And for your information, I have not done it with Zayn yet.” She giggled and sighed. “Well, when you do, tell me first yeah?” I scoffed and smiled. “alright if you say so.” She hugged me and then went super quiet. “What do you think they are discussing?” She mumbled fiddling with her ring. “Who knows Gabby, god if we did it would make our lives so much easier.” She laughed and we hugged again. “You know what, we should totally bake a cake, and the boys would love it!” I chirped up. “OH MY GOD YES!” I jumped up and she followed me into the kitchen. I got the bowl and cups out whilst she got the ingredients. After making the mixture, we were covered in flour, and we both tasted the mixture. “Mmm tastes amazing!” Gabby giggled and I laughed. “we are amazing.” I put the cake in the oven and then as I turned around Gabby threw a handful of flour at me. I coughed it up and wiped my eyes. “What the?” she laughed and I grabbed an egg and cracked it on her head. “BIANCA!” she shrieked and then it was on. Food was being thrown everywhere. I had flour, egg and god knows what else threw my hair and my dress had white spots on it. She smiled as the egg she threw hit my in the stomach. “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?” a deep voice shouted and she dropped the egg she was holding and I turned around. My face, covered in flour. “Harry…” She said weakly and I stared at Zayn who didn’t look to happy. “What on earth were you two doing?” Harry snapped and I pointed to the oven. “we wanted to make you guys a cake…” I knew we were going to be in loads of trouble because just then Paul walked in. His face said it all. “GIRLS?” I slowly walked over to Gabby and she held onto my hand. “It was fun whilst it lasted…’ she muttered, just loud enough for me to hear. “Come here…” Paul looked really mad. I held onto her hand and we walked forward. He raised his hand and I ducked. “Bianca?” He said in confusion and I realised what I had done. I stood up, feeling beyond stupid. “Did you think I was going to hit you?” He instantly looked guilty and I looked at the ground. “Go get changed and cleaned up…” We nodded and trudged off to the bathroom. When we got there I shut the door and turned to face her. We both cracked up laughing. “Did you see his face?” Gabby gasped through laughs and we started washing our faces. “Do you think I’ll still get lucky tonight?” She laughed and I rolled my eyes and playfully hit her shoulder. “SERIOUSLY?” Was all I could say. We laughed as we continued trying to get the egg and flour off us.