Chapter 7 & 8

Chapter 7:

That night i couldn’t sleep. I kept flashing back to that moment. It made me feel light headed. Zayn Malik, asked me to be his girlfriend. I never thought anyone would want me, let alone one who was loved and adored by thousands. I kept looking at my phone, tempted to text him. Finally, my brain gave in and i did. “Hi... :) x” was all i sent. I didn’t expect an answer, since it was almost 12 o’clock. I felt sleep slowly creeping up my body. I tried to fight it, in case he did text back but it was no use. I was out in 20 minutes.

“BIANCA!” I was jolted awake. I clambered out of bed and stumbled my way to the door. “what?” I moaned and rubbed my eyes. “Bianca! You’re only just waking up? It’s nearly 8 o’clock! Go and feed Lux!” I could tell she was worried about today. Tonight was one of the biggest nights ever and she was stressed to the max. I walked over and picked Lux up from her crib. I sat her in her highchair and she latched onto my hair again. “Oh come on Lux, not today.” She let go and looked up at me. I warmed up her weetbix and she ate it without any fuss. I went and chucked a pair of shorts on, then came back and picked her up. At that moment she started screaming. And i mean screaming. Mum dropped the plate she had in her hand and looked at me. “BIANCA WHAT DID YOU DO?” I tried to quieten her down. “I DON’T KNOW? I JUST PICKED HER UP!” I bounced her up and down and paced around the living area. “GET HER OUT!” Mum screamed and i quickly went into the corridor. I half ran out to the roof so i didn’t wake anyone up. “Lux please, stop!” I begged her but she just kept screaming and crying. I felt myself getting angry. “LUX FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!” I screamed and held her closer patting her back. My ears where ringing she was screaming that loud. “WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?” I heard someone shout and i thought it was management coming to yell at me. I turned around to find Zayn staring in shock at me. “She won’t stop screaming!” I said, through frustration. He walked over and took her off me. She slowly quietened down. I ran my hands through my hair and sat down on the chair. I looked at up him and he smiled. “I’m sorry, i bet i look atrocious!” I said as i put my head in my hands. “No, you don’t. You never could.” I watched him as he sat down beside me. Lux looked at me in a cheeky way. “What’s so good about him huh?” I asked her and she gurgled. “What isn’t good about me?” He laughed and i leant over closer to him. “You looking forward to tonight?” I asked him and he sighed. “Yeah, of course. I just always get nervous before hand.” I looked up into his big brown eyes. “That’s normal.” I whispered and he leant closer. “May i kiss you?” He asked; his voice on the verge of angelic. “You know you don’t have to ask.” I mumbled. His lips met with mine and it was like the world had stopped. He placed his hand on my neck and i rested mine on his chest. “I should probably take Lux back and get dressed.” I muttered standing up. “Do you have to go so soon?” He pleaded. “I will text you later.” I giggled and picked up Lux and went back to my room.

Chapter 8:

When i got back mum had calmed down. “Bianca, i’m sorry.” “Don’t be. Mum i understand.” She kissed my forehead and took Lux off me. I went and got properly dressed. As i was brushing my teeth my phone went off. It was Zayn. “Hey, come to my room. I’m lonely.” I laughed to myself and text back ok. “Mum, can i go see Zayn?” she winked at me and nodded. I didn’t say anything instead i just left. I causally walked down to his room and knocked on the door. He answered so quick it was like he was standing there waiting. “Welcome.” He said and i laughed. When he shut the door he came over and kissed me. His hands wrapped around my waist as he lifted me off the ground. “Woah, slow down Zayn!” I exclaimed and laughed. He gently put me down and smiled. He leant in to kiss me when the door flew open. “ZAYN WE GOTTA... oh sorry.” I stepped back and Paul was standing there. “Good luck.” I whispered as he took my hand and kissed it. “See you when i get back.” And with that he left with Paul.

I went back to my mum and helped her get all her things into the car. “Well are you coming?” she huffed and i nodded. She passed me Lux and got in. She was on the phone talking at a hundred miles per second. Lux just sat there watching me kicking her legs around. When she finally hung up she looked at me. “So you and Zayn... you know? I stared at her in horror. “MUM IT HASNT EVEN BEEN A DAY YET?!” She shrugged. “I know, but if i was in your shoes.” “OH MY GOD MUM NO!” I covered my ears and looked out the window. We couldn’t have gotten there any quicker. And it was such a rush. The boys were ushered off with my mum and i wasn’t allowed anywhere near them. I was forced to sit on a chair and wait. Finally almost 3 hours later they all came out. And they looked great. Zayn walked over and hugged me. “Wow, i really like that jacket.” I giggled and then hugged him back. “And you smell amazing.” He laughed and kissed my forehead. “Alright boys, it’s show time.” We walked hand in hand to back of the stage. “Have fun!” I smiled as he kissed me. I waved to him as he walked away. In an instance i knew they were on stage as the arena erupted into screams. I smiled, thinking that the guy i called mine, had that effect on people.

It was about an hour through the performance when i heard the boys start talking. “I WANT TO INTRODUCE TO YOU SOMEONE!” I heard Zayn yell. Paul walked over and grabbed my arm dragging me towards the stage. Zayn was standing there ushering me forward. “No Zayn! NO!” But i was no use. He grabbed me hand and dragged me up. “THIS IS BIANCA, MY GIRLFRIEND!” he looked at me and smiled. The crowd went crazy. The screams were so loud they could have blown the roof off. I looked down at the ground and he spun me around. “I WANT YOU TO GIVE HER A MASSIVE WELCOME INTO THIS FAN BASE! AND FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER.” He shouted into the microphone. And the crowd erupted again, but this time louder. He kissed my cheek and let Paul take me off stage. I stood there in shock. I didn’t know what was going to happen now that everyone knew about us, but i didn’t really care.