Chapter 22 & 23

Chapter 22:

When I was finished eating the other boys had already started doing other things. Liam was fishing whilst Louis sat next to him drinking beer. Niall was in full conversation with Paul and Harry and Gabby were sitting on the deck cuddling. Zayn went and put a jacket on as he was cold. He grabbed a fishing rod and tried to fish. I walked up and wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his back. "You're finally finished eating." I could feel his chest moving as he silently laughed to himself. I squeezed him as tight as I could. "Urgh." He turned; grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of him, dropping his fishing rod. "How would you like me to do that to you huh?" And he picked me up and spun me around. He had a firm hold on my stomach and I couldn't get out of his grasp. "ZAYN, STOP!" I screamed trying to breath. "ZAYN...CANT...BREATH!" I gasped and he put me down and I leant into him trying to catch my breath. "Sorry Baby..." I grinned at him and he kissed my neck. "I have a confession to make." He whispered and I instantly became concerned. "What?" I asked, trying to stay casual. "I can't fish." I burst into fits of laughter. "Aww, that's like the cutest thing ever. Do you want me to teach you?" He nodded like a shy school boy on their first day of school and I picked up the fishing rod, which was leaning on the rails. "It's easy. See." And I picked up the worm and put it on the hook. "I like a girl who doesn't mind her hands getting dirty." I looked over at him. "Really?" I teased and held the rod tightly. "Now, all you do is cast it." And in one swift move, I threw it out. I gave him the rod and he kissed me. "On second thoughts, I have more important things to do." And he reeled the line back in and sat the rode on the ground. "What are you doing?" I asked kind of puzzled. I spent time putting all that together for him, and he didn't even leave it in long enough for it to get wet.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the stairs. "After you my lady." And I laughed and carefully clambered down onto the small deck, where the boys had been jumping off into the water. "What's going on?" I asked, concerned. "I asked Paul if we could take the boat out. I don't know how to use it, but I figured you might." I laughed and sat down, dangling my feet into the icy water. "I'm not sure that's a good idea. I've never been good with that sort of thing." He sat behind me and played with my hair. I shivered as a breath of wind crossed the icy water hitting me in the face. "Baby you look cold." Zayn whispered sweetly in my ear and the next thing I new he had put his jacket over my shoulders. I took my feet out of the water and spun around to face him. I pulled my arms through his jacket and pushed myself up onto my knees. "Kiss me." I said cheekily and fell onto him so he was forced onto his back. I knelt over him, my hair falling around my face causing a shadow on his. I pressed myself onto him, our lips meeting. He ran his hands under my jacket, which I hadn't zipped up, and put them on my back. They were cold on my warm skin and made me shiver. We kept kissing, even when it started to spit rain. "BIANCA, ZAYN WHERE ARE YOU?" I herd Paul yell, and as I went to pull away from Zayn he held onto me tightly. "Guys, what are you doing?" I looked up to see Paul standing at the edge looking down at us. "GET UP HERE BEFORE YOU BOTH BECOME SICK!" I laughed and stood up. "Come on." I laughed and pulled Zayn to his feet. We half ran to the shelter and found the others already there. Zayn held me in his arms as we stood talking to the others. I felt beyond loved, by the way he held me in front of everyone; like he didn't care who saw him.

Chapter 23:

When the boat docked, we were all ushered off very quickly. I told Zayn, I was going to spend some time with my mum and that I would text him later. He seemed upset, but I knew he understood how important it was for me and her to actually bond. So I kissed him goodbye and headed for my room. Mum was asleep on the couch, and Lux was in bed. "Well this is great." I whispered. I looked up at the time. 6 o'clock, wow time fly's when you are having fun. I went into my room and chucked on something more comfortable. Then as quietly as I could, I went to make myself some 2 minute noodles. "Bianca..." Mum mumbled and I stopped moving. "Yeah, go back to sleep mum. I'm fine." But she was up next to me in no time. She hugged me and smiled. "Did you have fun? You were all over the news." She laughed at me and walked back to the couch; and I followed her with my noodles. We sat and talked for a while when she randomly asked, "so did you get to have a funeral, for your father?" I looked at her then at my almost empty bowl. "No..." I muttered. "They shipped me off to you in less than 2 days." She leant forward and hugged me. "It's almost 2 weeks tomorrow." I tried to say; fighting back the tears. She hugged me tighter and I started crying. The tears wouldn't stop. "I don't understand why he was taken from me mum. He was a good man." I blurted out, tears streaming like a small creek that had had the water from the mountains come rushing down unexpectedly. She rubbed my back. I don't know how long we sat there. Finally, when I had no tears left to cry, mum tucked me into bed and kissed me on the forehead. I let the force of sadness wash over me and send me into a deep sleep.

When I woke up, I looked at my phone. "2 missed calls?" I said aloud and picked it up. "Zayn I should have known." I smiled then realised what the date was. I was suddenly overwhelmed by a huge amount of despair and guilt. I got up and went out to mum. She was wearing all black and she turned around when she heard me. "Mum, why are you in black?" She walked over and held onto my hands. "We are going to give your father the send off he deserved." I looked at her. "We?" she nodded and smiled, hugging me. "Go put this on." And she picked up a beautiful long black dress out of a bag. "Mum, you shouldn't have." I replied holding tears back. I walked back to my room and got changed. It was beautiful, and ran all the way down to the ground. Because I'm so short, it was trailing on the ground behind me. I slipped on my black heels and lightly curled my hair. I put on a small amount of mascara and went back out to mum. She gasped and hugged me. "You look beautiful, your father would be proud." A few tears fell onto my cheeks and she wiped them away. "Shit, my mascara will run." I laughed and she kissed my forehead. Lux even had black on. I heard a knock on the door. "It's for you." Mum laughed and I slowly walked over and answered it. Zayn was wearing a black suit and I covered my mouth with my hand and started crying. He hugged me. "You look beautiful." He said and kissed me. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a hand made bracelet. "What is that?" I asked and he tied it on my wrist. "My good luck charm. But you need it more than I do." I watched as he spun it around and kissed my hand. "You ready to go?" Mum came up behind me holding Lux and all I could do was nod. We slowly waked out to a different and smaller car, Zayn's hand never leaving my waist. "Where are we going?" I mumbled on the way and mum smiled. "To a place worthy of a great man." I felt the tears coming again and I tried to hide them. The car stopped and we got out. "Bianca, take this." The driver said and opened the boot. There was a beautiful bouquet of flowers and he handed them to me. I started balling my eyes out and hugged him. "Thank you." I whispered and walked to the front of the car.

"The Beach?" I asked slowly and mum nodded. She held my hand as Zayn held my waist and we walked down together. I took off my heels and threw them up on the bank. The driver stood there with them. Zayn and mum did the same, and threw their shoes off as well. I held tightly onto the flowers and stood on the beach. "We are here, to remember Mr Trevor Teasdale. He was a great man and will be missed by many." Mum said looking out at the ocean. I knew this was hard for her, as she had no feelings for the guy, but she was doing this for me; they all were. I put my head down and started crying. Zayn held me. "Can I have a minute?" I asked solemnly and they nodded. Zayn kissed my forehead as he walked off. I walked towards the water. "Dad, I'm sorry if I was ever a pain. I know I could have been a bitch sometimes, but I always loved you. There was never a day I wasn't proud of you. And I'm sorry..." I couldn't say another word. I was overwhelmed by tears and I fell to my knees. I held onto the flowers and put my head on the ground. I started to ball. I couldn't control anything. I looked back up at the sea through my blurred vision and then at the flowers. "I love you daddy." Was all I could manage to whisper. I threw the flowers out into the waves and they were taken away. I buried my head in my hands and knelt on the sand, the water reaching my knees a couple of times. It finally hit me that he was really gone, and he wasn't coming back. I held onto my stomach and screamed, crying even worse than before. Suddenly the sun was blocked out and Zayn was knelt down beside me, his arms covering me, like he was protecting me from everything dark. I grabbed his shirt and buried myself into it, my tears soaking his suit. He kept stroking my hair and whispering in my ear. "Everything will be ok, I'm here." I couldn't control my emotions, I was crying even when no tears were present. Mum soon came over and sat in front of me; holding my knee. "we have to go, the clouds are coming across quiet dark." She squeezed my knee and stood up. "You guys go, I will be there soon." I mumbled but Zayn was hesitant. "Please..." I pleaded not once looking at him. He slowly got up and walked away. I looked up at the clouds and tried to smile. "I will always love you daddy. I know you're watching me." I felt a rain drop hit me in the middle of my face so I slowly stood up. My legs were shaking and I was beyond cold. My new dress was covered in sand and the bottom was wet. I slowly backed away when it started to rain. I felt, disorientated and couldnt move. "BIANCA!" Zayn yelled and the next thing I new he was beside me. "Come on baby girl." He lifted me up and slowly carried me through the rain. I felt dead inside, like I had lost control over everything. He put me in the car and I just sat there, holding my dress and looking at my hands. I didn't know if I could go on... I had no strength, like it had been sucked out of me...