First Encounter- The Siscon

Rave: This is my first time writing a reincarnation story, so please tell me what you think and I hope you enjoy.

CHAPTER I

A red color haired girl covered her eyes from the blinding light coming towards her as she began "falling". Her blue eyes widen and closed as she waited for the pain to come.

Seconds passed as she heard nothing. She felt nothing, her eyes open to see that she was floating and most importantly she gaze back at the pair of white feathery wings on her back.

Rosellie frowned immediately, "What the h-". A loud cough rang out and cut off her musings, a white haired man sheepishly tapped his fingers against his armrest. "Please do not say that taboo word in Heaven young lady" Kami said sighing and Rosellie gaped at the bedazzling view of him, so this was Heaven?

 "Please do not say that taboo word in Heaven young lady" Kami said sighing and Rosellie gaped at the bedazzling view of him, so this was Heaven?

Kami began stroking his imaginary beard as he ponder, however, Rosellie stuck her hand in the air. "Er..Are you sure I am in the right place cause I mean, I am sure that I did some bad things to end up you know where..down there" Rosellie whispers covering half of her mouth and pointing down. "Rosellie...young one...committing petty actions do not give you enough earnings to end up in Hell" Kami said as Rosellie began nodding eagerly. "Okay, but I have a question to ask you. So I know I died, but how exactly?" She asked slapping her fist against her hand.

"Well- Someone...hated you enough to kill you by pushing you in front of truck-" At this point, she tuned him out as all her thoughts headed a different direction.

Rosellie steamed, her face turned an interesting shade of red as she ranted. "I knew it! I knew it was my two-faced sister who did this!! It was not my fault that her husband divorced her to chase after me. I do not even want him..." Rosellie ramble on and on as she got even louder. God raise his eyebrows at her, it has been a while that he meet someone like her. A warm feeling spread throughout his body as he commanded his assistant to shut her up.

A hand covered her mouth, silencing her as he began to speak up. "Now, I do not care for this drama you speak of, but I am going to bring up what I am going to do with you next. So with reincarnation..."

His eyes brighten with anticipation, " I am going to send you to a magical otome game you know well, but as a villainess-"

Rosellie mentally groans, she could already see how difficult her new life was going to be. No! Absolutely not! She will not take this lying down. Rosellie shook her head side to side as she open her mouth.

"WHAT! Oh come on, that is so cliche to be a villainess these days!" Rosellie protested as she crossed her arms together. She huffed indignantly, she already knew where this was going.

Kami sighs,"... Actually...yes that is true, but I will gift you with the special ability of knowledge, so you there will a higher chance that you can avoid your death flags in your new life, so do you accept?"