Growing Up- Know Your World

CHAPTER III

Luciela chewed on the bottom of her lip as she read. Her brother did not know that she could read or understand the book, but she had the advantage of being able to read faster than him. Thank God for the gifted ability of Knowledge.

In total there were six kingdoms in total. Each kingdom we're separated by the Goddess of Gaia.

Evermore

Her Kingdom was ruled by her father and mother, Diana Nightgale Rosemarie Thantos and Arthur Adrien Thantos. Diana had celestial magic and King Arthur has Space magic. The kingdom was mostly known by the Goddess of Gaia to be built for the Heavens.

Galasian

This Kingdom was known to be famous for their King and Queen because of their magic. The Spencer royal family were known to have light and air magic.

Scalia

The Levoncis Royal Family had very strong Dark magic and Water magic.

Nova

The Silvia royal family had strong Fire magic and scripture magic.

Zodian

The Zero royal family had strong Requip magic and Prism  magic.

Heartford

The Horus Family was loved by the Goddess Gaia the most because the royal family had strong Earth magic and alchemy magic.

The List of Magics:
Common-
Earth
Air
Water
Fire

Mythical-
Requip
Scripture
Illusion
Alchemy

Rare-
Light
Dark

Legendary-
Space
Celestial
Prism

In the game, the heroine is the half-sister of the villainess. The villainess hated sharing her father's attention with the her sister. Her father had doted on the heroine  to make up the lost time he had with her  and the villainess became jealous. The villainess mother died from some sickness and the villainess was left all alone. The villainess became desperate for any kind of attention.

She wanted to take everything from the heroine that she believed that rightfully belong to herself. So, she tormented the heroine whenever she could to break the heroine. All the capture targets saw the jealous villainess bullying the heroine on the first day at the Academy and automatically sided with the heroine. This made the villainess even more mad, so she did everything she could to make the heroine life at the Academy miserable.

In the second year of the Academy, when every student get their magic tested, the heroine was known to have the Light and Scripture magic in the game, which caught many people attention. The villainess had Air and Alchemy magic. The heroine became more popular for her beauty and also gained the affection from the hidden capture targets. The villainess became very furious at the heroine for stealing her happy family life, her childhood friend, and for being very much loved.

However, at the end of the game, the villainess was executed in public in one route, sentence to public lynching in another, sold to slavery in the third one, became a homeless beggar​ in the fourth, married off to a horrible abusive pig of a Noble in the fifth and six, she had her head chopped off by the selfish two-faced heroine in the seventh, and starved to death in the dungeons with her family by both the heroine and hidden capture target in the eighth, so the heroine and capture target took over the Kingdom.

Luciela sighs feeling her headache getting worse. Luciela yawned loudly, her body leaned back against his chest as her eyelids began fluttering close. Edwin shut the book and placed it on the cushion. "Time for bed for you little sister. Good night and have pleasant dreams" Edwin said and began singing her to sleep. Luciela drifted to sleep with the worries of the future in the back of her mind.