Academy Arc 2- Determination

CHAPTER XXI

The door closed from behind her as she pulled her clothes off. "Haah" Luciela yawned as she changed into her pajamas.

She quietly crawled under covers, so she would not disturb the slumbering Leonardo

She quietly crawled under covers, so she would not disturb the slumbering Leonardo. "Night Kami..." She mind-linked him.

"Sweet dreams, Ciela" Kami whisper as he watched her eyelids flutter downwards. Kami closed his eyes and concentrated his magic. He pushed his Mana towards the gold band around her finger. He smiled knowingly as it pushed his magic back.

"Well, that is something unusual" Kami mutters as he pushed himself from the jewel. He fell on all four legs and trotted towards the bedroom door. He went through the solid walls and ran across the halls. Kami knew he was near the person he was looking for. The figure of someone talking to another person who looked like they were not from the Academy. Kami listened to what they were whispering to each other. Edwin nods his head as he put a Oni mask over his face.

"What is he up to? That brother of hers is hiding something" Kami thought as he observed Edwin putting on a cloak over his body and he pulls the hoody on his head.

Edwin chanted as his hand glowed black and waves of dark energy swirled in front of them. "Shadow: Abyss Pandora" The black energy merged together into an oval shape of matter.  "Let's go, Max. We need to sabotage her plans" Edwin said, his face was kept blank of any emotions as commanded  the man next to him. He jumped through the portal he made as the man followed his actions. The portal disappear into nothing as Kami thoughtfully stayed still and he  briefly returned back to the jewel. "Who are you? And what are you planning to do?" Kami thought as he narrowed his gaze into the nothingness around him.

Luciela rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she sat up in her bed. Her mind tried to work itself to push her to get ready for school. But, she was never the morning person. School was just unnecessarily early and her foggy mind fought back against the idea of getting out of her comfy bed.

Luciela quietly groaned walking slowly from her bed and towards her bathroom. Her hair puffed into a mini-afro as she scratched at it lazily. "Haah" Luciela yawns loudly, she opens the bathroom door while looking down. She blinked as she saw to big feet in front of herself and her whole thought process paused. What? Oh-

Luciela began to sweat as her eyes trailed up from the feet to the legs, until it rested upon the towel wrapped around her roommate's waist. Luciela gapped at she looked into the shocked eyes of Leonardo.

Luciela tried to make up any excuse to save herself. "Haha, you are very much so naked.... Wait! I'm not a pervert. I swear, I was not looking at your towel or anything-" She rambled on, but then she noticed that she was only making it worse. Leonardo was already close in grabbing her, if not had she slammed the door in his face and ran away. She was in her proper bathroom before he opened the door.

She cursed all the way to Hell back to Heaven. "Kami, why didn't you warn me before I opened the door?" Luciela thought as she whimpers from the humiliation of seeing the opposite gender half-nude for the very first time. The only reply she got from her summoner guide was the low snores from the back of her head.