Fairies- Welcome Home

"What lies in the darkness

"What lies in the darkness...the truth?"- Fairy King Oberon & Luciela Versailles Rosemarie

CHAPTER XIX

"Who are these children?" Oberon demands, coldly observing them. Hearing his voice, fear shown on her face as she slight trembles. Luciela clenched her hands tightly while she remained silent. She stood back on her feet with Lidius standing beside her. When no one answered him, Oberon became even more angry.

"Well?" Oberon harshly said and many of the fairies were too scared to speak up. Titania placed her hand over his gently and whispers for only him to hear. His expression did not change as he listened to his wife. "This is our precious daughter's child, my love." Oberon said nothing, pushing himself up from his seat and he walked towards the two children.

He stopped in front of Luciela and she curiously stayed still. "How can this be my granddaughter? She does not look like a fairy. She looks more like a human" Oberon said looking over her body. Oberon gaze fell upon her neck and a flash of realization shown in his eyes. "A seal? Hmm...it must be" Oberon chuckles sent some shivers down her back. His laughter did not match the stern look on his face.

Oberon tapped a spot on the back of her neck. " How clever of my child to hide her daughter's roots from the humans."

"Creation: Scripture False Seal" Oberon chanted as his hand glowed white and her whole body was engulfed by his magic. As it cleared, a couple of gasps rang out throughout the court. Even Luciela knew the reason for their shock. Although she looked the same, Luciela felt the tip of her ears and she traced over the sharp point at the end.

Luciela felt different too. She could feel the magic coming from all the fairies. Luciela covered her mouth gagging as she tried to hold back her vomit.  Luciela stumbled back, swaying back and forth. What was going on? Just as she was falling, Lidius caught Luciela by the waist. She leaned her head against him as she weakly glanced up at Oberon. His steel gaze bore into hers as he turned away. "Ai, Momo, and Rose, take them to our guestrooms. They will be staying with us for a while" The three smaller fairies eagerly flutter to the two.

Luciela called out to him."W-Wait..." Luciela's vision blurred as she looked at Titania for some help. Titania anxiously bit the bottom her lip as she forced herself to stay quiet. Her husband cold expression silenced her. He turned his head back, "Welcome home my child" With his magic, he disappeared into a portal and his wife followed him. Luciela's vision fell into darkness and the last thing she heard was Lidius shouting her name.

(Dreamscape)

Luciela drifted around in the darkness, her body floated around in the empty space. Suddenly, a bright light appeared and swallowed her up. Luciela covered her eyes and removed her hands from her eyes as she heard a soft cheerful voice speaking.

"Big brother?... Hey, Brother Oberon! I really want to see what it is like in the other world! Do they fly like us? What do they eat? Maybe they eat the same food as us! What- mm!" A little blonde haired girl shouted twirling around, but Oberon covered her mouth.  Her white gown flutters in the air as floats around with her tiny wings. She pouts pushing the hand off her mouth. "How mean big brother!"