Face the Music- Reality

CHAPTER IV

Luciela pinched her cheek, the fat between her fingers squished together unpleasantly. She was already ten years old and looked so adorable with her young curved legs.

The years has already gone by and she still had yet to meet the heroine, but today should be the day accordingly to the game's plot line. A lot of things have changed recently, especially with all the characters she came in contact with.

Edwin is already attending the Regal Academy now. She freshly remember this one memory of their mother having to drag him to the Academy because he did not want to leave. Edwin crying was the first thing she recalled from his departure and he looked so heartbroken when she waved him goodbye.

Of course, she was the one who kind of help suggest to her mother to send Edwin to the Academy by stealing his acceptance letter and placing it in her mother's office. Edwin has the ability to perform any dark magic with staggering high Mana than the norm as many discovered through his mana testing with the other noble children. The Academy's headmaster granted him early entrance because of it. So, for his safety he had to go and plus she could easily do things now without her brother becoming even more suspicious about her intelligence.

Her father rarely came around and through the gossip vine, the servants, her father was with the heroine. At first she was sadden about not seeing her father and she never knew why he choose to barely spend time with her. However, those feelings were pushed back for more important things like learning how to control her magic.

Mother was alive and she did not show any signs of being sick. Luciela guess that the magic was working properly. However, the two maids behind her had a lot to say.

"Have you heard that the wicked Lady Hope has not been feeling well lately, Ha-" The pink haired maid gasped as her twin smoother her snickers. "Sister Jaylin! Do not act so frivolous in front our young miss!" She scolds her loudly and they both locked gazes with the little girl. Luciela smiles hugely and they squealed at her adorableness. 

"Young miss is so cute!!" They both blushed and pinched her cheeks.
Luciela sighs feeling so much relief that they were to caught up in their own musings to pay attention to a child that had other plans. Her ears perked up as she heard loud knocks on her bedroom doors. The green haired maid answers the door and listen to the knight guard words. She bounced up in alarm as her expression became panicked.

"Oh Sister Maylin! We must not forget that your highness is requesting for young miss this instant! Quick dress young miss at once and let us leave-" 
The pink haired maid nodded snapping her fingers.  Luciela close her eyes as her whole body glowed white.

Jaylin shook her head,"

Jaylin shook her head,"...No...this is not bad, but how about this!" Jaylin said snapping her fingers and the dress changed again.